Ridge Racer 7

Celestial

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2007
London, England
Wii Online Code
3049-9371-2306-9680
I don't know if I should buy it... Anyone got it? Is it good?

Also, I was hoping to be able to play online multiplayer with split screen so I can play with my friends, but Resistance doesn't have this :( Does Ridge Racer 7? Or can you tell me any games which have or will have split screen online multiplayer?

Stranger said:
hahaha, sillly ps3 owners, hahahahaha

WII PWNS

and also,

socks

because a Wii can do that? OH WAIT.. Wii doesn't even have online games yet my bad ;)

For someone that doesn't like PS3, you certainly take the time to visit the forum often enough :)

retro_joe said:
because a Wii can do that? OH WAIT.. Wii doesn't even have online games yet my bad ;)

For someone that doesn't like PS3, you certainly take the time to visit the forum often enough :)

Just Ignore That Strangers Post...

I Wish I had A PS3 Cause Of The new HOME Coming Out...

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDGGGGGEEEEEEE RAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCEEEERRRR!!!!

i know resistance doesnt have 2 player online, so u can cross that off ur list if it helps :)

I got Resistance, I.. LOVE it! Haven't played the story... I'm scared of it :( lol So I play it online, it's amazing!

I know this is kinda off topic but do you think the launch games will still be in stores early May

WiiZero said:
I know this is kinda off topic but do you think the launch games will still be in stores early May

Theyll be in stores for the life of the consoles, why

I heard RR7 is a total turd, just like the X360 one

Celestial said:
I got Resistance, I.. LOVE it! Haven't played the story... I'm scared of it :( lol So I play it online, it's amazing!

lol yeah i played story for a bit and i didnt find it that fun so i jumped online and been playing there every chance i get! rocket launcher pwns :)

Back