Rugby World Cup

No...
but at my school we play rugby and our team is called 420
P.S. how to say 420...say 4...then say 20

icyoooppplaa said:
No...
but at my school we play rugby and our team is called 420
P.S. how to say 420...say 4...then say 20
Hey , what school is that ? Where ? Do you play ? What position ?

Leonard town middle
at the back of the school(they give us 10 minutes to chill with our friends for awhile)
we don't accualy have scores and positions we just try to keep the ball the longest.not many people play so we raid the soccer kids and steel their ball...muhahahaha.:lol:

Come On England

Come On You Manly Hunks Of Manlyness

There are 2 teams im going for. My Fav is Australia, but im hoping Fiji can put on a good show as well. Im half fijian so i have a soft spot for them.

australia_flag.gif

Fiji.gif

No, I'm not, but I saw one match, and the USA got killed. Game's just not popular or in our blood over here.

As long as England and France lose then I'm happy =]

Go Wales! We're obviously not good enough to win but gotta support your team :)

We beat Japan the other night woooooot

RAMPAGE said:
There are 2 teams im going for. My Fav is Australia, but im hoping Fiji can put on a good show as well. Im half fijian so i have a soft spot for them.
Go Fiji - They put away the Welsh 38-34 to earn them a spot in the quarter finals .Sweet !

Oh man.. Wales got kicked out, that try should not have been allowed =/

And I'll say it again, as long as England and France loose then I'm happy.

Not sure who I'm supporting now mind.. us Welsh like to say we support Wales and any other team who plays England lol, but I'm not that bad.. I'd rather see England win than France, but I probably wont support them.

Gotta love the all blacks.. scored a try within the first 37 seconds.

Go , Argentina
They have Just put away France 34-10 to finish in 3rd place over-all.
I've have been living in a cave since the All-Blacks shock defeat at the hand of the French in the quarter finals two weeks ago .

Yeah, the all blacks defeat was quite a shock I think.

Well.. big game 2moro, who have we all got our money on? I just hope to gawd England loose.

Back