RUMOR- Factor 5 working on Wiiware (And GTA wiiware?)

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
I'm in a rumor posting mood today..

Alright, Surfer Girl posts rumors every once in a while and a high percentage of the time they turn out to be true. So, here's the current batch:

Factor 5's next title, a downloadable affair out next year, will feature multiplayer.

The Grasshopper DS remakes (The Silver Case, The Silver Case Ward 25, and Flower, Sun, and Rain) will see stateside release next year.

EA Tiburon's Wii-exclusive title is a new intellectual property that is one of the two or three new intellectual properties from Tiburon that will see release next year.

The two-dimensional Grand Theft Auto titles (with Mission Packs included) will grace console(s) next year in a downloadable form.

Watch out Mario Kart because Electronic Arts racing to the finish line next year with MySims: Racers for the Wii and DS.

Cryptic's Marvel project is dead, but they have two or three other MMOs that they are working on. One will peep its little head out next year.

Next fall's Wolfenstein takes place in some large, open hub city where you select missions and go about them. And there are side quests too! So it's like Saboteur, except with more shooting, less French people, and is not published by Electronic Arts.

Next year, Eidos hopes you want to survive a virtual recreation of an existent earthquake.

More rumors here

I'm not sure how reliable these turn out to be (I personally doubt a couple) but a couple I believe. Such as Mysims racing. It's just crazy enough to exist.

Which ones are real and which ones aren't, opinions?

Last edited:
This is coming from the site too

The Mother/Earthbound series is coming to Wii and/or DS stateside, very possibly next year. A Mother IV is only slightly more likely than Shenmue III

Last edited:
The two-dimensional Grand Theft Auto titles (with Mission Packs included) will grace console(s) next year in a downloadable form.

Virtual Console maybe? I'd love that. Cool info.

Gamejunkie said:
Sounds good to me! but Since it's Wiiware I wonder if it'll be free?

A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Back