Rumor: Super Smash Bros. to hit VC when Brawl releases

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
Because Super Smash Bros. Brawl won't consume enough time on its own, rumor has it that the game's release will be accompanied by the appearance of Super Smash Bros. on the Virtual Console. We're not sure where you stand on purchasing a fuzzier, arguably inferior fighting game on the very same day you get to take home your shiny new copy of Brawl, but we imagine that very few of you will need your arm twisting.

This particularly juicy slice of speculation first appeared in Nintendo Power, and we wouldn't bet against it being true, especially as the Virtual Console debuts of Metroid and Super Mario Bros. 3 more or less coincided with the releases of Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and Super Mario Galaxy respectively.

HERES THE LINK. EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2008/01/14/rumor-super-smash-bros-to-hit-vc-when-brawl-releases/

I was just reading about this somewhere else.
I would get it if it does indeed come out.

Dude, i can't express my love for the Original Super Smash Bros. in words. I played that game so much that i faded the sticker on the game. I don't think i ever let the game cool down.

It was just...awesome.

Now, would i buy the VC version?...maybe...we'll see. but as of right now, i'm leaning more to 'no'.

why bother buying the original when you've got BRAWL?

AoWFraggit said:
why bother buying the original when you've got BRAWL?

because its the 1 st in the series and one of the most simple yet intruiging fighting games

this is kind of dumb. they should release the game on the vc like a week before brawl comes out. kind of like how they did it with metroid prime 3 and super metroid.

LiquidD said:
this is kind of dumb. they should release the game on the vc like a week before brawl comes out. kind of like how they did it with metroid prime 3 and super metroid.

i agree with you

Back