Sears selling SSBB Proof

phillepino

SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
According to reports, one Sears store has been selling Super Smash Bros. Brawl early, but it is not stated which store this is. One gamer claims he phoned the Enfield, CT Sears who said they were selling it but have now sold out. The Sears website had also shown the item in stock which seems to have led to a rush of orders and now the item "is no longer available on our site, or is temporarily out of stock due to high demand."

i think im gonna call sears and see if they still have some in stock :yesnod: and if they dont......

:mad5: bad things will happen :mad5:

source: http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=25664

The SEARS near me said they were sold out too. Hope they restock before Nintendo catches them so I can get my hands on it :smilewinkgrin:

funny how there's no receipt in the picture.

this is based on a CLAIM.

Someone probably will lose their job for selling it earlier (if on purpose), unless some misunderstanding occurred to say otherwise.

yeah the seers i called is relesing it on the 8th but it may just be for pre-orders, but in my case i pre-orderd it at toys r us so ill have to wait that one extra day

guys, there not selling it early at sears anymore. ALL sears are going to wait untill march 9th.

and aions... thats not true... its selling it on march 9th...

MySims said:
guys, there not selling it early at sears anymore. ALL sears are going to wait untill march 9th.

and aions... thats not true... its selling it on march 9th...

they told me there selling it on the 8th, dont tell me what i heard

Aions said:
its brawl not x so its the english one
We know it's the English version of the game, what he was mentioning was if it a copy purchased from Sears. That's why he wants to see a receipt; to confirm the purchase.

the picture of a NA copy of brawl may very well have been the version released to game reviewers.

anyone with half a brain would be skeptical about this whole thing...

Back