Second Thoughts about Wii

LolygagerX

Wii Are Comeing
Sep 19, 2006
In a House
Well think about it guys.... The Wii is not as cool as we all expected... Or not as cool as i expected... I have an Xbox 360 and it total owns Wii in graphics.. Online... And Digital Media... The Wii totaly sucks... And if not then refresh my memory on how cool the Wii is... Please

it's been said before, but everyone knew that the Wii graphics wouldn't be close to the 360 or the Sony BS3. The reason why I wanted in (and the reason I still enjoy it) is the gimmick with the controllers. To me it makes the game feel more real when I have to mimmick some of the actions that I need to do.

LolygagerX said:
Well think about it guys.... The Wii is not as cool as we all expected... Or not as cool as i expected... I have an Xbox 360 and it total owns Wii in graphics.. Online... And Digital Media... The Wii totaly sucks... And if not then refresh my memory on how cool the Wii is... Please

My computer owns your 360 in graphics Online, and digital Media. So your 360 just totally sucks.

Refresh my memory on how cool the xbox is?

LolygagerX said:

Your sig says it all.

I think the Wii is something that you either "get" or "don't get".

I originally bought my Wii to eBay but decided to hook it up to "test it out" and I was hooked just on Wii Sports. I had been curious about the system for a long time and just had to try it. I think that it is something that you have to try out before you pass judgement on it.

I'm also excited about what is going to come out on it in the years to come. I know it cannot graphically compete with the PS or 360, but Nintendo never intended to.

My older sister (30s) got totally hooked on it when I brought it home for Thanksgiving. Even my Mom got into it!

LETS PUT IT THIS WAY ----

U WANT GAMIN WITH U URSELF IN IT- U NEED WII
U R A FAT ASS WANNA SIT ON A COUCH AND PLAY WITH A CONTROLLER - GET A 360..... but u know wut ?? whats bad abt a PC with a hardcore AMD and a RADEON or NVIDIA ?? ITS MORE THAN 360- i would say its more of a 1360 !! PROVE ME WRONG......

Its cooler, I like the Friends list and I cant wait for the rest of the online to be up. Plus its all free so Im happy. Plus Zelda is so much fun to play with the Wii remote and Wii sports is fun to play with friends so yeah its cooler and more fun than I thought it would be.

i think it depends on your type too cuz xbx makes good FPS games most of the time (HALOO GEARS OF WAR yeahh...) and wii has mario and platformers and playstation3 has pure crap from a monkey who ate mexican-indian food soo i dunno i went with the wii cuz of the price and after i got it, it was better than i expected i mean BOWLING IS THE BEST!!! well w.e

Wii is built for games. Not to watch movies, play music, or do all the other things a pc can do. Nintendo have alwasy been about games. When are you PS/Xbox fanboys gonna get over it? Sure the PS3 and Xbox 360 have better graphics, but all your games are direct ports from PS2 and Xbox.

In a few years graphics will get to point where they are so realistic that there they won't bet able to go any further. Then what? PS and Xbox will be the same looking consoles graphic-wise. Nintendo is finding ways to improve gameplay. What's the point of having a great looking game if the gameplay sucks?

As for the Wii contols, i'd rather use skill to beat a game, rather than tap a button 10 times on a PS/Xbox controller. How hard is it to sit on your fat backside and tap the same button and move your thumb 3 times? Try waving the Wiimote around, aiming at the screen, and then you might have accomplished something yourself.

You are probably used to the graphics on the 360. Or it might just be that you think it is better.I don't own a 360 nor PS3. I only played the 360 like once. I have a GameCube, so if the Wii graphics are better than the GC, I don't care.

vagrant said:
My computer owns your 360 in graphics Online, and digital Media. So your 360 just totally sucks.

Refresh my memory on how cool the xbox is?

You got ti 100% there, I completely agree.

LolygagerX said:

wii not as cool? motion sensored game play not as cool as sitting on ur ass? c'mon man honestly. if wii sucked, y is it the best system to have right now? all ur system has is gears of war basically so jus shush.

Game Informer rating for

360 game Gears of War-9.5/10
Wii game LoZ:TP- 10/10

as for which system has the better games atm i think we can c clearly.

p.s.- the PS3 had a Launch game that got a 9.5/10 and it took the 360 almost forever to get 1, and im not a ps3 fan.

Geno said:
wii not as cool? motion sensored game play not as cool as sitting on ur ass? c'mon man honestly. if wii sucked, y is it the best system to have right now? all ur system has is gears of war basically so jus shush.

Game Informer rating for

360 game Gears of War-9.5/10
Wii game LoZ:TP- 10/10

as for which system has the better games atm i think we can c clearly.

p.s.- the PS3 had a Launch game that got a 9.5/10 and it took the 360 almost forever to get 1, and im not a ps3 fan.

The day the Wii throws away friend codes, ups it's graphics, supports online play with VOIP, and has some serious titles... that is the day serious gamers will take it... uh, serious. As of right now, the Wii is a great second console to have some fun with... but if I owned only the Wii, I would be one really pissed off hardcore gamer.

aye dont worry the wii is gettin its online play. and once that happens it will easily secure the throne. plus later this month or sometime soon. the wii is gettin internet explorer added. and i dont c that on the other consoles yet.

Back