SEGA to bring out Ghost Squad

That looks really familliar..I'm sure I've played this in my local bowling alleys arcade!

Light gun games are pretty cool anyway, hope it turns out to be good.

yeah it says that its being developed from an arcade game so what do you think of my find?

Woah I just read on British Gaming Blog and GoNintendo that this is online!

Plus the multiplayer is up to 4 players...that with the unlockable items and stages could make this a pretty solid game!

I hope you can do co-op online...that would be pretty sweet.

This was quite good in the arcades

Also GUN GAME

Looks pretty good i think i remember when this was announced a few years ago right around the same time the next gen consoles were being announced.

I was going to say yes another on-rail shooter then you all pointed it out looks good (Visually) except the shadows

I'd like to see a compilation of Time Crisis 1-4, Area 51, Virtua Cop 1-3 and House of Dead 1-4 they need to make a gun with recoil and a foot pedal though

Jay61 said:
Woah I just read on British Gaming Blog and GoNintendo that this is online!

Plus the multiplayer is up to 4 players...that with the unlockable items and stages could make this a pretty solid game!

I hope you can do co-op online...that would be pretty sweet.
awesome, looked it up on gonintendo.. http://gonintendo.com/?p=17639

online will make it loads better, but it doesnt look too cool. online will hopefully be cool. when i read up to four players my hopes fell (and that its a port from a 2005 game...) but online sounds cool.

WiiZero said:
I'd like to see a compilation of Time Crisis 1-4, Area 51, Virtua Cop 1-3 and House of Dead 1-4
Time crisis is comin out for the PS3
And thus we see where Namcos loyalty's lie

they need to make a gun with recoil and a foot pedal though

The wiimote shakes

i think its going to be pretty cool with online and 4 players

Back