Server Move + Style Bug report

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Noticed a few members browsing the boards, so i have nowre-opened them. im still waiting for the DNS to update, so it's gonna take a few more hours, until i can iron out any bugs.

Cool, the domain resolves for me now.

Please use this thread for feedback and bug reporting on any bugs you might find, both on the site and the new design.

Damn i0n, this new style is absolutely beautiful. If you made it yourself, then much love to you.

Was definitely worth the down-time.

I was just browsing the forums and then it changed all of a sudden, to this new theme.

Again, looks great.
Great job.

Cheers
Flip

I'm still havinga bit of trouble...all the links keep adding www to the address if I go up and manuall delete it then I get the page... I've cleared my history and all that good stuff anything else to reccomend me do?

Rift said:
I'm still havinga bit of trouble...all the links keep adding www to the address if I go up and manuall delete it then I get the page... I've cleared my history and all that good stuff anything else to reccomend me do?

It could still be the DNS, just give it a little time.

agreed love the setup on the new design very ipod-esue (scratch that) Wii-Esque!!! no bugs yet on this end

Glad you guys like it :)

I spent a lot of time yesterday changing some tables, i might have missed some so the formatting could be slightly out on some pages.

Don't worry guys, there's a few things that are missing. They'll be re-appearing sometime this evening :)

Wha

Can get into every ware but the lounge (where I go the most)
It switchies back to the new style (new is good but I like the old one) and this

appears
followed by page cant be displayed

Darkprinny said:
Wha

Can get into every ware but the lounge (where I go the most)
It switchies back to the new style (new is good but I like the old one) and this

appears
followed by page cant be displayed

Ok, should now load in whatever skin you have in your profile - are you still getting the error popup?

Back