Shop and Internet Channels not Working?

Hunter123, do you get an error code when trying to connect to the shop? If you do, go to http://www.wiierror.com for more info. There is lots of good information under error 52030 which a lot of people seem to be getting when trying to connect to the shop. Various things like changing MTU or the wireless mode have helped some people.

It seems the shop isn't working for me either now! ARH!!! :incazzato: So I'm fairly sure its not dns settings. I will try changing my router settings and will let you know if I can get my wii to connect.

As far as I know the information I submitted above ONLY works for the situation stated above, which is, in short, for those who get the error code 209756 when attmepting to access the wii shop, but who also already had access to the internet and wii shop previously. The dns codes also only work for those in the U.S.A. I should have been more specific before.

Hi woe911, thanks for the information.
When i try to connect WiiShop it gives me no error: the screen is loading forever and ever...so i must power off my Wii. Only two times i received error 209600 and 209576. But in most cases it hangs while loading...my pc connection the first two minutes seems to go...then it stops working but the loading ring continues to move in the Wii Shop loading screen. So i must turn off the Wii and try with a different setting...

Last edited:
I'm using Ralintek SoftAp...Could be that the problem?
But it's strange, because i can connect to the weather channel, do the system updates, send and receive Mii...what's the matter?:nonod:

Mine is now not working anymore. It will connect to view a few games for sale then it just hangs and errors. Cant download anything. hit or miss.
weather and internet work fine for the most part. Really seems like Nintendo dosent have the bandwidth and size to handle everyone. Just really getting bogged down.

Back