Should I get a DS Lite?

XLaw

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2007
Latvia / Europe
The topic says it all.
I had a PSP for 2 months and 43 games. I was bored like hell with them. After a month a didn't even touch my PSP cos i was damn bored. So i sold my PSP and bought something worth my money - a Wii.
I want to know will DS Lite won't be the same problem?
I saw it has cool Mario games and (I maybe wrong) allot of online games.
Should I get a DS Lite?
And where could I get it the cheapest? I need a online store that ships worldwide cos I'm in east Europe.

I rather would be interested more in the downsides and the good things about the DS Lite.
No i dont have an Ipod cos in Latvia its about 260ls thats about $487 besides I'm not so much in to music.

Last edited:
Downsides i guess would be graphics and online play with no lobbies but that's it. Upsides are great games, wii-ds connectivity, cool touch screen, and a usually useless but still cool chat program.

I just got a DS lite like a week ago and it's awesome. I don't even have any games for it yet and it keeps me entertained lol. I use pictochat, or game sharing, play gba games, but once I get a DS game it'll be even more fun. So in conclusion DS is better than PSP ( I used to have a PSP and it was boring)

Wiinoob said:
I have bought from Amazon several times and they are very trustworthy. Although I don't know about the used and new stuff, but if you buy it directly from Amazon than you can trust them. :thumbsup:
where can I find out how much shipping to Latvia would cost?

XLaw said:
where can I find out how much shipping to Latvia would cost?

Uhhh I guess when you add to your cart and you are confirming the purchase then it'll add it on to the total.

Wiinoob said:
Uhhh I guess when you add to your cart and you are confirming the purchase then it'll add it on to the total.
the problem with me is that i want to know how much will i have to pay total before i buy it :D cos who knows just because of shipping costs maybe i can get it somewhere cheaper but thanks a lot dude. you helped me nicely ;)

Back