Should I get a second DS?

Darkpaddy

WiiChat Member
Dec 13, 2006
Melbourne
Wii Online Code
8978-6041-8133-1869
My brother has a DS lite and i'm tempted to get get my own so we can play multiplayer and all that for games like MKDS,MPH and maybe the new pokemon.

I'm wondering if it's worth having a second ds in the household and also would i be able to use his DS games online on my DS since it says something about registering the game to the one console when you connect to WiFi for the first time.

He currently has
Super Mario 64 DS
Mario Kart DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
Pac'n Roll

Or should i spend my money else where?

XD i mistook u for darkprinny...and no and yes it actully depends on how badly u want one if its a i want one but not that bad then no but if its "i want one and i would kill my brother for it" then yes

Yeah
If your brother is always on it. Get one
It'd be nice to play your brother when your sat across from each other lol

Yeah you should definetly get one.:thumbsup:

Don' use his wi-fi games on your ds because they both can get pretty screwed up

tijuana1 said:
Don' use his wi-fi games on your ds because they both can get pretty screwed up

Yeah? how so?

But yeah that would be the biggest issue since i don't want to re buy those games

Oceanic said:
Damn I love download play! You only need one game and you can both play the game! Pure brilliance on Nintendos part:D

LOL yeah, but isn't it like half the game or something

oh well beats buying another copy

well if you have the xtra money i say get it cuz its fun to play ur bro when u guys are bored and you can get your own games and play them anytime u want without your bro being mean and taking his DS away from you lol.

Having 2 DS's trust me is great, It makes old games fun again because it opens up the multiplayer aspect. I have 2 of my own and thinking of buying a 3rd and my brother is also looking at getting one. SO that will mean 4 DS's between 2 of us lol.

I wish I had someone to play mutliplayer with. Most of my friends are huge Sony fans so they have PSP's, but most of them don't even have handhelds. It's pretty sad actually. I want to play local wifi really bad. :(

But that would be cool if you have the money.

Yeah lan/local would be good for the DS

So pritty much if i don't get the DS I would spend that money on
g5 logitech mouse
DBZ:BT2 for wii

Back