Should I get strikers charged or not

It is definitely worth buying. It is by far the most fun I've had on the wii. Haven't gone online with it yet, but I'm looking forward to playing friends online.

j4nj1m3n3z said:
i still dont know. i kinda now really want this game, especially after reading this thread, but i dont know if this is going to be better than madden which comes out in a couple weeks.

It's entirely different, so I would recommend getting both of them.

ya i think im pretty convinced that i will be getting it tomorrow or something. im gonna have to save more of my paycheck now i guess for all the hopefully amazing games coming out...

yes exactly, madden is TOTALLY different. i think because you read "football" as in europe which means soccer thats throwing you off alot.

it did for me.

anyways, i already reserved madden 08 and yes the 2 games are nothing alike. madden is more like using the wiimote as a football whereas strikers is as if you were using a controller. the only wiimote movements i do is a remotes jerk up to body check and when you make a power shot, aim and hit A to block the balls.

thats about it.

if youre talking prices and cant get both but one or the other, then thats youre decission.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
you know whats funny? the minute i heard soccer i cringed since i dont particularly like the sport.

i got news for you though, its not soccer-ish though. its really fun and not that complex depending on what level you are at. im on rookie for obvious reasons and im having a ball with it!

youll get the hang of it, trust me. you wont suck for long

so you turned to the light side?

this is probably my favourite game so far

get it oper

MSC is hott i knew it was gonna be.... ooohhh i g2g play rt nw.

well, i bought it yesterday (along with smooth moves, because i've been wanting it forever) and i'm enjoying it so far. i haven't gotten to play it much because the bf rented movies last night, so i'm gonna practice today so i can kick some booty online. the powerups and stuff confuse me... there's so much going on, but i think i'll get used to it pretty quickly.

Back