*sigh* Links Right-Handed Now...

+Maniacal=Maniac+

Am I Losing Friends?
Aug 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4516-7863-9846-6018
"Naturally, though, the biggest addition to the demo is the new sword-fighting mechanic. In a truth that will undoubtedly annoy some die-hard Nintendo fans, Link is a right-hander now. Nintendo chose to go this route because it feels much more natural to swing the character's arm with the Wii-mote, which is typically gripped in the right hand and the nunchuck in the left. Once Link has an enemy locked, gamers simply swipe the pointer to and fro, causing the character to whip out his blade and go to work. The slicing mechanic is not one-to-one, which means that it feels nothing like holding and swinging a baseball bat in Wii Sports Baseball, for instance. Rather, if players gesture a swipe, Link will also swipe his sword - but it may not be in the same direction. We motioned several up and down swipes and occasionally Linked sliced sideways anyway. This is not particularly bothersome because the overall control method still feels very solid, but it's noteworthy all the same. Taking the Wii-mote and jamming it forward will cause Link to thrust his sword forward. There's certainly a lot of potential in place. As with fishing, gamers are free to flail their arms into the air or to gesture with minimal wrist flicks and both suffice."

Aww.... That Made Him More Unique...

I Think That The Switching Had To Be Done Though, Because It'd Be Wierd Swinging The Sword With Your Left FOr Me... Not Sure ABout You Guys, Though!

Source

nooo! thats what made Link different from regular swordsmen. -_-' i dont care if its awkward, i want Link to be left-handed

makes more sense, i mean it would feel akward swinging your right hand to swing his left hand, theyve played it, they would know better than us!

lol, I laugh at the Left Handers this is pissing off!

But, I laugh at left handers anyway...ha! :p

I'm pretty sure theres a choice between wether you want to be a righty or lefty in the wii version

ZeroG said:
lol, I laugh at the Left Handers this is pissing off!

But, I laugh at left handers anyway...ha! :p
lefties live about 10 years less than righties...its stupid but i think its true

Who cares? I wouldn't want to be converted to a left-handed person. Not that anything is wrong with them. But my right hand is niceeeeeee. o_o

Yeah i really dont care what handed Link is. Does make more sense to have him right handed though.

Back