SIG's

You can either use Photoshop (which is an expensive program) or Gimp.

maybe I didn't really look but I couldnt find the download for gimp

OR paint.net or just paint or use a pic you found online

there is a way You can download Photoshop 7.0 for free but its illegal and believe it or not my older brother got in trouble by the FDA (or whoever those people are who go after people who break piracy laws) by downloading children of men while it was still in theaters and watched it. So im thinking that ill never download movies still in theaters again, but its more than just that because my older brother downloaded some type of series (forgot the name only knew it was on fox channel) and got in trouble again, luckely the FDA decided to not sue, but theres the thing, i have a feeling soon they will send me an email saying that i downloaded something illegal like a ROM and i get in huge trouble. (even though roms aren't illegal to download if you delete it after 24 hours) But anyway im getting too off topic, maybe if you live in another country besides the U.S. you wont get in trouble. But for some reason they are just now going after people, your internet providers moniter your downloads and alert the FDA to sue.

The FDA is the Food and Drug Administration, who couldn't care less what you download.
The agency who comes after you for online theft depends on what you steal. For example, the Recording Industry Association of America will get very pissy if you steal music.

With that said, I'd like to take the time to ponder why more and more sig topics keep being made. Just stick to one and it'll all be oh-tay.
http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/434-signature-gallery-show-us-your-work-56.html

Back