Silenced Ivana

Bakura23

Just some guy
Jan 23, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Wii Online Code
0004-0004-0004-0004
I've been doing a lot of gun-jacking to close proficiencies before I unlock weapons. I've used Ivanas equipped with all the different attachments and I haven't noticed a drop in power with the silencer like you see with the other weapons. Is this actually the case? Not sure if this is just because I haven't used it consistently...

Instead of 3 bullets to the chest (direct) it needs 4 (assuming no amour or Bio-Booster). It only becomes 11% less efficient I think.

Thanks for the replies! I was just wondering if I should even bother with another attachment once I unlock...guess I'll have to laser it up, too :)

No No No...... Ivana silenced + LF + SS is the best loadout in the game !! I have one with HCM and the other with rtm's.... I use them 90% of the time :) Recoil without the silencer is ridiculous in laggy games, and laggy games are the norm lol

No No No...... Ivana silenced + LF + SS is the best loadout in the game !! I have one with HCM and the other with rtm's.... I use them 90% of the time :) Recoil without the silencer is ridiculous in laggy games, and laggy games are the norm lol

This was very well said. I also like the strata with a similar loadout.

I should have guessed. The most difficult opponents I go up against use LF + silenced Ivana. I don't normally use snapshot, so i never really liked the silenced ivana over an unsilenced strata. But I tried that loadout on the strata this morning and that worked great on the mid-to-large maps. Guess I have a new go-to...thanks!

I should have guessed. The most difficult opponents I go up against use LF + silenced Ivana. I don't normally use snapshot, so i never really liked the silenced ivana over an unsilenced strata. But I tried that loadout on the strata this morning and that worked great on the mid-to-large maps. Guess I have a new go-to...thanks!

Personally I use HCM/RTM's, HH and SS on the silenced strata.

HCM, LF and SS on a lasered strata.

Lasered strata with SL and SS with rtm's

Everyone has their own opinions though lol. That's just my loadouts until I get the ivana... I have them on my last alt now :)

Back