Silver PRO tennis racquet

rossi46

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2008
Hope you all had a great New Year Eve!!!
This is all new to me. Great information here..this forum rockz!!
I would love to know how to get the silver tennis racquet once you get pro? I'm up to 1580:idea: still no silver recquet. Thanks

I hear you have to dip into the 2000s and possibly 3000s for this to happen...

Gday rossi46. silver racket huh? i heard its only a rumour....but some gaming sites are telling people to get PRO status to get this....but since u are pro and u dont have one, then i would still say its a rumour......can any1 prove this otherwise?

Hello. I just picked up a silver ace from a used sporting goods store in 9/10 cond. for $10. Being a user of the Redondo I was curious to see what my racquets ancestors were like. I strung it up at 62lbs with proline x and it is hands down the best feeling racquet I have ever played with. I love how flexy it is. I was also amazed by the power and spin I was able to generate parts of the tennis racket. I am honestly considering switching to this racquet; my only concern is the 85in (guess) headsize and the inability to get backups. Does anyone else have an experience like this when trying a classic racquet for the first time?

Last edited:
Back