SMB Lost Levels

Kingston

Mohh2 Name: TheHater
Jun 19, 2007
Florida
Is this game too hard for me? I've almost beaten smb 1 and I found it very challenging... am I up to lost levels? if mario had a difficulty of 5/10, how would Lost Levels rank?
Also, does lost levels have that cheat with continuing like the original smb?

thanks.

Kingston would you b willing to gift me that game as we dont have it on the europeon VC channel anymore. and i agree with napalmbrain it is a very hard game never trust pipes lmao

I'm a poor man, but if i'd had wii points I would definitely... :wink: A wii points card would make me more interested... he, he, PM me the card code if you want The game that much... :smilewinkgrin: I'd also be glad to gift you anything else that isn't out in europe

Lost levels IS difficult! I always tend to think the older games are more challenging anyway, but this one is near the top. I'd say a a 7 or 8.

Kingston said:
I'm a poor man, but if i'd had wii points I would definitely... :wink: A wii points card would make me more interested... he, he, PM me the card code if you want The game that much... :smilewinkgrin: I'd also be glad to gift you anything else that isn't out in europe

Won't work I'm afraid. You can only trade others in the same country.

I never quite understood why Nintendo thought it would be a good idea to remove Lost Levels, thus limiting the potential sales of it. But this is Nintendo we're talking about, maybe just plain releasing the game wasn't arbitrary or ridiculous enough for them?

O ok thank you napalmbrain dam will have to see who in the UK has the game lol, ur well informed napalmbrain.

Link02 said:
O ok thank you napalmbrain dam will have to see who in the UK has the game lol, ur well informed napalmbrain.

It still needs to be available in the online store for the gift option to work, since you still download it from the store even if it's gifted to you. And the person gifting it to you does not need to own it themselves already (they don't download it and send it to you).

ooooo ive wasted my life lmao ok thanks, i hope it gets put back online again cheers for the info.

crap. I thought I could make a couple of wii points. I'm broke. :mad2: :incazzato:

LMAO never a fair game mate lmao o well enjoy SMB: LL cus i wont be lol :lol:

I'm afraid I don't have SMB LL... I don't want to turn this into a beg thread, but if a kind soul just happened to have some wii points to spare, I would be extremely grateful for a SMB LL gift. Just PM me. :aureola:

Hmm didn't realize Nintendo removed games from VC, I wonder why they did that with SMB Lost Levels in europe. Anyone have ideas, or any other games that might happen. Maybe it's just for the exact same effect that it's having on me now, debating rushing to buy games I was so so about, because of the fear they might dissappear

This game is pretty tough. I've only played it for a few minutes to try it out. I might have to dedicate some time to beat this game...

Back