Snowpeak ruins help

Thorgouge

WiiChat Member
Oct 26, 2006
So i got just got the compass by blowing the first cannon in that once ice floor room. (This is after finding the pumpkin in the first chest the girl sends you to) I'm in the giant room in the center with the cannon next to me and that one ice beast that guards a door. How do i get the small key to open the gate to get the cannonballs because i've looked all over and i cannot find it =\

edit: nvm about 3 sconds later i found it...

Thorgouge said:
So i got just got the compass by blowing the first cannon in that once ice floor room. (This is after finding the pumpkin in the first chest the girl sends you to) I'm in the giant room in the center with the cannon next to me and that one ice beast that guards a door. How do i get the small key to open the gate to get the cannonballs because i've looked all over and i cannot find it =\

edit: nvm about 3 sconds later i found it...

How did you shoot the cannon? I put the iron in..now what

Put a bomb inside after the iron. Only water bombs and regular bombs work.

Thorgouge said:
Put a bomb inside after the iron. Only water bombs and regular bombs work.

God damn no wonder...I was using the walking bomb thingies. Anywhere close to get the bombs?

yeah go to the kitchen where the big snowguy is cooking soup and sort of hidden is a jar pick it up when it wiggles and its that occoo guy. Use him to warp out and go buy some more bombs at the bombshop.

Btw.. the little puzzle that you need to push the blocks on the ice to get the second switch in the middle after unfreezing it and the second crate. Can someone tell me how to do it cause i can't figure it out =\ i've been trying with all 3 crates or just the 2 not on a switch.

Back