So a WiiChat Vote... Wario: Smooth Moves or Not Wario:Smooth Moves

theangelwing

Gamer_4_Jesus
Mar 11, 2007
San Diego, CA
Wii Online Code
5902-8435-1391-5947
theangelwing here again. Let me know, cast your votes here. With a simple answer.

Wario: Smooth Moves OR not Wario:Smooth Moves

(Sorry, I cant do polls, odd forum rules. and can we sticky this to make it useful to other new users to see and not double post?

NOTE: This IS a simple, for those you OWN the game. And those who dont to see and decide if they want. MOre like the Peoples vote not the "One" guy review at Gamespot)

Last edited:
is this a do you like the game or not, or am i reading this wrong? if so, i will not buy that game.

i bought that game and played it for an hour after that i wish i had taken back the hour i wasted on it its only fun if your watching sum1 play it rather than playing it yerself but i advise every1 to NOT get warioware sersley playing that game made me wanna jump off the top of a 3 story building so its a negatory for me

I played it shortly at a friend's place. I didn't think it was that great. He bought it looking for a good multiplayer game and really regretted buying it. He wanted to sell it to me and I didn't want it.

I've watched someone play it and I felt like I reached the low point in my life. It was too painful to watch. Bottom line is that the game is stupid and useless. It had all this hype and rave reviews but didn't do anything for me or my friends. It was short and pretty dumb game wise. Heres to hoping the next Wario game actually has some purpose behind it. I'd love to get a Wario game where hes on a quest or SOMETHING important is going on. I mean Treasure hunting, getting revenge on some bad guy whos taken his place or something, etc. Just disappointing all around...about as bad as FarCry.

MasterJedi2U said:
I've watched someone play it and I felt like I reached the low point in my life. It was too painful to watch. Bottom line is that the game is stupid and useless. It had all this hype and rave reviews but didn't do anything for me or my friends. It was short and pretty dumb game wise. Heres to hoping the next Wario game actually has some purpose behind it. I'd love to get a Wario game where hes on a quest or SOMETHING important is going on. I mean Treasure hunting, getting revenge on some bad guy whos taken his place or something, etc. Just disappointing all around...about as bad as FarCry.
You'd think that with all the hype it would atleast be fair for you to play it yourself before telling people negative things about it.:tard:

hmm all the people here seem to hate the game, well I love it. 9 outta 10

Umm what are you talking about? I watched people play it for awhile and then out of boredom I tried it a few times. Horrible experience. But hey if you like it say so. Its just 1 opinion.

Nice sig by the way Axtlar

Last edited:
thanks, your signature is nice also..and truly I don't know why you don't like it, because aside from the wacky visuals the game is good for what it is: a party/minigame game

Wow, so majority dont like it? Man, and I bought today, good thing I have 7 days to return it at Gamestop'

theangelwing said:
Wow, so majority dont like it? Man, and I bought today, good thing I have 7 days to return it at Gamestop'
Make sure you try multi-player (with people) before you make your dicision:idea:

Yea I guess I should try multiplayer. How do I unlock it though? Well other that, I am bummed I could've gotten another game or waited for Paper Mario. I am just looking for some fun multiplayer games

Back