So, Do you think March 9th Brawl will come??

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
It will be ready for wii launch-DELAY!
Demeber 3rd 2007-DELAY!
Febuary 10th 2008-DELAY
March 9th 2008???

So what do you guys think? Will we get it that day? Is that the real date we will finally get our hands on the best game? Japan gets it in a few weeks so maybe once they get it, we might actually get it. But what do you guys think? Will i have to put a DELAY next to the March 9th date?? I hope not. I cannot wait for this game, as everyone else.... Both times they have said sorry and yada yada. but hopefully this was the last time they had to say that. Brawl please come March 9th 2008. Were all waiting!!

if japan gets it on january 31st like theyre supposed to, i dont see why we wont get it on march 9th. considering that famitsu has released the review for the game, i believe japan will get it on the 31st.

This is the last update. brawl will not be delayed again..I will bet my wii on this. Im that sure.

I don't see it being delayed again.
I am sure they will have tested and worked out the online enough by then, as that seems to be the reason for the last few delays.

The mechanics and programming of the game in converting it over to english is probably taking longer than they thought. They probably just need the extra month to work out all the bugs, really? would you want a bugged version of brawl? Plus the Japanese get to test online and are the lab rats so we get our bug free.

Haha, I like that, japanese = lab rats lolz

Anyways I think this is the last delay, I doubt they would do it again, sakurai himself said it was...

Everyone said the exact same stuff when Brawl was delayed upto Feb 10th last time, lol. But yeah, its not gonna be delayed. The Japanese get it before February, which means the game would've finished production, so we will definitely get it on March 9th!

Back