So I accidentally $1000 worth of stuff from a grocery store.

Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
So. Yesterday.

I asked my math professor where I could get some free cardboard. He said Super One (grocery store). Empty boxes should be near the bathroom.

SO I GO TO SUPER ONE with a friend. We head towards the bathroom. Boxes!
I make sure the boxes are take-able. Guy said, "If they're empty."

Well, I look at the only open box, and it has cardboard in it. I say, "Righteous. They squished cardboard in this box."
So we went back to the dorm.

I open the box and start to take out the cardboard to see what I was working with until I saw A MILLION DVD'S.
FIRESTOPPER.

EVEN A PROMOTIONAL STAND WAS THERE.

I WAS LIKE, " AHHHHHHHHHHHH JAY WE NEED TO GO BACK TO SUPER ONE."

So, I brought it back.
And it was all cool.

Man, must've been like, 50-70 copies of the movie in there.
At 20 bucks a pop? Harhar.

THAT WAS AN ADVENTURE.

Your adventures just keep getting better and better.

Take me on your next one. On second thoughts, Mike, get in my car.

If it is anything like Sears they are not allowed to pursue you once you're off of the store property unless they have proof, but most video cameras aren't recording so they probably didn't. They didn't know who you were or anything, and they had to proof so they weren't going to come to your house and be like: rawr DVDs.

So in conclusion your story was fail because you could of kept all of it and sold 'em for $10 a pop to street lurkers like Wiired.

That was quite an adventure.
... Though it would have been WAAAAY cooler if the box was actually filled with cursed Aztec gold. In fact, Trulen, from now on I suggest you say there was Aztec gold in the box.
Lots of DVDs stolen accidentally= cool.
Lots of cursed Aztec gold stolen accidentally= AWESOME

It would of been more of an adventure if you were caught (I know you didn't know there was stuff in there, but maybe they accused you) than you were in jail texting this from your phone.

I applaud you for giving them all back, no doubt some people would take a few for their liking. :p

did they have a mail slot on the door?
perhaps it would have been fun to feed it one DVD at a time after hours.
fold up the cardboard stand and cram it in.

@ gidget: Har har!

I love your threads, Trulen!
Props for giving them back. If it was Wal-Mart though, it would have been commendable to take them.

Back