Something wierd...

Shadow*91

Not Here
Jan 26, 2009
Another site.
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
i was playing LBP like i normally do when suddenly the PS3 froze. i don't mean LBP, but the PS3. i couldn't move, access the main menu, nothing. i had to get up and manually turn off the system with the switch in it's back.

this is the first time it's ever glitched like that. any idea why?

yeah just an error but dont be suprised if your disc drive fails soon. mine is currently dead, same thing happened to me.

I'm no badshit expert when it comes to this type of stuff, but I'll just say what I think. It's pretty normal to me since my PS3 freezes a lot. Just keep turning it off. Sometimes if you leave it like that for some time, it'll get back to normal on its own (if you like to wait...). However, makes backups of your data every once in a while.

Oh and, don't turn it off with the backswitch. Just press the other shut down button. Using the back switch could make your PS3 lose some data, I believe.

I'm no badshit expert when it comes to this type of stuff, but I'll just say what I think. It's pretty normal to me since my PS3 freezes a lot. Just keep turning it off. Sometimes if you leave it like that for some time, it'll get back to normal on its own (if you like to wait...). However, makes backups of your data every once in a while.

Oh and, don't turn it off with the backswitch. Just press the other shut down button. Using the back switch could make your PS3 lose some data, I believe.

Back