Sonic and The Secret Rings Gameplay Video

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Here's a high quality gameplay clip from upcoming Wii title Sonic and The Secret Rings.

The clip is about 15mb so it may take a few moments to fully load :)

wow it actually looks reallly good, hopefully better than the latest versions of sonics adventures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :idea:

I liked the Adventure parts in Sonic Adventure one...but I played 2 minutes of the 360 sonic's parts...and sat through 5 minutes of loading and I noticed one thing - it looks worse than the dreamcast...SA1 (and 2) had vibrant areas while this sonic - at least in the adventure stages looked like it was designed by an emo-Architect while contemplating suicide.

(this is not a jab at the 360...I love dead rising and wish my house mate brought his 360 back so I could play it.)

looks pretty cool, but the only sonic ive ever played was the first one for dreamcast, hope ill be able to get used to this whole sonic 3d thing (H)

Two things:
1) The release date got pushed up a week! It'll be out Feb. 20th now.
2) I was watching X-Play and I know the 360 game is a lot different, but the fact they gave that one a 1 out of 5 worries me. I know 360 is a different system and the games themselves are different, but just knowing it scored that low made me go from planning on buying it to wanting to rent first.

So the way I'm looking at it, if I buy it, I'll still be buying it the same date I would've before the release date changed. The extra week gives me time to rent it. It all works out.

Looks good. I hope it is as I'm buying it. It's never been the same since Sonic 1 on the Mega Drive.

~Cyrix

One of the main features that has drawn me to pre-ordes it is all the mini-games that are supposed to be in it - that's one part of the latest sonic games that I've actually appreciated and enjoyed. Quite like the idea of him constantly being on the run and you just have to control what he does while running...Got it for £27 with choicesuk :thumbsup:

This Sonic for the wii will be way better than the ones for 360 and PS3 which I think are terrible from playing the demos. The Secret Rings actually looks like their trying to go back to the roots from Sonic Genisis days, but now they have 4 players which a big plus. I also thought the Sonic games for 360 and PS3 were pushed and taken off of shelves due to how horrible It was?

I really really really want this game.
I myself and I'm sure tons of other Sonic fans have been dying for a new Sonic game that gives honor to the name.
This video litterally gave me chills.

This new game looks like it will suck as much as the last few on Gamecube I see nothing new here or anything other than a crappy 3D Sonic game. :frown2:

Sonic and the Secret Rings will be a good game from the demo reviews I have read. It has been in development for 2 years and you can tell from the game footage that it will be a solid game.

I bought the pre-order the other day.

Back