sonic in brawl = stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

greennight

Wooden Sword Weilder
Nov 13, 2007
Okay I know there's a character discussion thread but I think there should be one thread for this and I'm surprised it hasn't been made yet. If I actually cannot make this into a thread and it would be in the character discussion I ask that a Mod inform me and give me time to copy and paste this in there before deleting it.

I am totally 100% against Sonic being in Brawl. I understand there is nothing I can do about it but let's face it; Sonic is just not Nintendo at all. He is, infact, the exact opposite of nintendo. A character invented to try and compete with Nintendo. So what is he doing in one of Nintendo's greatest hits.

Yeah he got voted in. :mad5: :ciappa: :shocked: but that's my point he shouldn't have been on the list in the first place. Before people come in and go "Oh well Solid Snake's in it!" don't even bother. Metal Gear (the solid wasn't there origionally I think) was origionally a Nintendo only product and was so until Play Station came along. So there you go a legit reason. Sonic? No good reason. Never and still isn't a Nintendo exclusive character. It's just to sell money, and the Nintendo that I've been buying games from for the past 18 years (not really) of my life doesn't just sell out because fans want.

Now to finish this off; the reason this really makes me mad to this level is simple. Look at the list of fighters. I see all my favorites returning, come cool new entries :) everything that's un-nintendo:mad5: and...wait what? There seems to be something missing. Hmm let me take a look. OH MY GOD REALLY? OH that's what I was thinking about. Captain (James Tiberius) Falcon isn't on the list. That's right people. Not only have we gain that with is un-nintendo, the anti-mario (don't get me wrong I do love sonic lol) but we have lost a great veteran who has been with us through thick and thin, and keeps racing no matter how many times he dies in a firey crash when I play through a GP with him. But he's not here. Well where did he go? I hope that they add him soon or that he's just been downgraded to secret character again because he was one of my favorite characters.

Thank you for reading you can no agree or disagree :)

I agree that Sega characters shouldn't be on this game
However, he is very popular and like you said it will help sell the game and the more money they get the better, Like ALL companies

All you have to do is not play him >.>. Who cares if it's not nintendo, it doesn't have to be. The more the merrier!

greennight said:
LOL best answer by far.

And Rival :) I still don't like it.

It's your opinion then, he's going to be in there no matter how much you disagree.

How many times have I said this... Smash brothers is NOT a Nintendo exclusive. Nintendo, itself ,proves that by adding 3rd party characters.

Also, Falcon has not been lost! He is not gone, why would they get rid of a character that's been here from the first Smash?(Same with Ness) He just has not been confirmed yet.

i agree...Cpt. Falcon needs to come bak.....I dont mind Sonic tho

Sorry but this belongs in the Character Discussion thread. Instead of deleting this thread, I'll just close it. Thus giving you time to copy your original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back