Sonic Unleashed

VidyaVince

vidya gaems
Mar 2, 2008
Miami, FL
Wii Online Code
8294-6630-1949-8016
The recently trademarked, “Sonic Unleashed,” has been revealed. Word is that a group of forum posters uncovered a bunch of unreleased media relating to the title on Sega’s FTP site.

Judging from the screenshots alone, which were taken at 720p, the title is a prime candidate for a PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 release. While official details are non-existent at this point, we have reason to believe that Unleashed will retain the gameplay mechanics of classic Sonic titles with a combination of 2D and 3D graphics, aka 2.5D. Think Sonic Rivals, only without the racing sequences.

SEGA has yet to comment on the validity of the screenshots.
Link with TONS of screenshots

Looks good but at 720p there is no Wii images. Still hoping this game turns out good.

attachment.php

That just makes me laugh.

Hope this turns out better than the last sonic ps3/360 game.

lol. That is a funny pic.

By the looks of it, it will be the Sonic game that we have all been waiting to see for the next gen.

From what I've heard, gameplay is similar to Sonic and the Secret Rings, which I thought was absolutely horrible:wtf: But I know some people do like it.

I only wish they would do a new 2d sonic with crazy awesome graphics and even side-scrolling online multiplayer. Would pick it up in a second.

Back