Sonic vs. Mario Galaxy

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
sonic and the secret rings vs. mario galaxy im a big sonic fan so obviously i say sonic and the secret rings!:D :thumbsup:

It's pretty hard to compare two games that no one here has even had the chance to play fully.

Horrible... you compare what looks to be a good game to what will most defintly be one of the best games:crazy:

Super Mario Bros. 1 > Sonic the Hedgehog
Super Mario Bros. 2 > Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Super Mario Bros. 3 > Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Super Mario World > Sonic and Knuckles
Super Mario 64 > Sonic Adventure
Super Mario Sunshine > Sonic Adventure 2
New Super Mario Bros. > Sonic Rush

I wonder......

Super Mario Galaxy by a long shot. If Nintendo Power (the magizine) doesn't give Super Mario Galaxy a 10.0, I will send a batch of rabid insane monkeys to deal with them. lol jk I will send a really really angry letter to them though.

Super Mario Galaxy could possibly be the best game ever. Along there with Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door which is my favorite game ever.

Id say mario galaxy by FAR!I mean did you see the adds for it!You go around in space with litte gravety!!!!!!!Im goona get it!And all sonic games are ****,i learned this after i got sonic heros!:prrr: :prrr: :prrr:

chain blade said:
And all sonic games are ****,i learned this after i got sonic heros!:prrr: :prrr: :prrr:
You got 1 out of how many?

I wouldn't call them ****, even if most recent ones were bad. There have been good ones before and Secret Rings looks realy good, but at the same time it's still stupid to compare it to any mario game.

hmm a crap game with about 3 people hyping it, or a strong super franchise that is the icon of nintendo that is hyped to hell

i wonderrrr

Joke topic.

But seriously, this can't honestly be true. Super Mario Galaxy will pwn SatR no matter good the game is. It's not even fair to compare these...

I'm not sure. I'm more of a Sonic fan rather than a Mario fan. Sonic Heroes was a pretty fun game to me. Alot of people think that Sonic sucks in 3D but I like it. So really I can't choose.

Nfanboy said:
I agree chain blade, but I have never played sonic heros.

Super Mario Galaxy will take advandege over the Wiimote's capabilitys. It'll be amazing!!!

wiimote will be used on sonic and the secret rings, im just going to buy both :D

Back