Bliss

WiiChat Member
Aug 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
sotwlw5nz5.gif

Rules:
Only 1 entry per person
Deadline is Sunday, March 16th at 11.59pm (week today) - any sigs applied after that will not be entered.
1 week voting period (doubles as week for new entries into next contest to maintain a current SOTW)
Must be relevant to given topic (if not, it will not be entered).
Must be an original work made within the given week.

The topic for this week is:

[Furniture]
the furniture does not have to be the focal point... it could be a any environment with a key piece of furniture

Last edited:
:lol: This should be VERY interesting :lol:

out of curiosity.. was this thread waiting on me... was the winner suppose to set up #29? :)

I have no idea..i just figured id put it up since Wiired said he is gonna be out for a while since he he is sick.

I seriously can't find any cool furniture to do a sig on. Thanks idjut.:lol:

jk. There really isn't any good furniture though. I don't think there will be much sigs for this one.

be creative in your search terms... can't just google for "furniture" :)
search for custom recliner, patio sets, wet bars, rec rooms, pool tables, etc :)

EDIT: the furniture does not have to be the focal point... it could be a any environment with a key piece of furniture :yesnod:

Last edited:
hey hey shush shush on the pool table :lol:

idjut said:
search for custom recliner, patio sets, wet bars, rec rooms, pool tables, etc :)

EDIT: the furniture does not have to be the focal point... it could be a any environment with a key piece of furniture :yesnod:

Thanks for the advice, though I just found some unique furniture that might work with what I'm doing.

:lol: The pool table is a pretty good idea, though I won't use it, so don't worry Bliss.

:lol: you can take the pool table...i have no idea wat im really doin yet i just keep browsing pics till somethin comes to me

idjut said:

so it can be a sig, with a piece of furniture in it? you might wanna edit that TS if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back