Nov 4, 2006
Her arms
Wii Online Code
5981-2669-3238-7379
sotwlw5.gif

Rules (currently):
-Unlimited number of participants
-Only 1 entry per person
-1 week entry deadline (Due in Sunday at 11.59pm - any sigs applied after that will not be entered)
-1 week voting period (doubles as week for new entries into next contest to maintain a current SOTW)
-Must be relevant to given topic (if not, it will not be entered)
-Must be an original work made within the given week
-There are no prizes for winners - the prize is satisfaction :] though they gets to pick the next topic
(rules subject to change)​

The topic for this week is:

[ANIME]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cryin: There's 2 sotw's I can't enter.

Would it be allowed if tyler recommended a render? or at least named some stupid anime so I can find one?

Brawny said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cryin: There's 2 sotw's I can't enter.

Would it be allowed if tyler recommended a render? or at least named some stupid anime so I can find one?
I'm not a fan of anime either, but I'm sure you could find something. I've got a whole folder of anime-esque renders and I have no idea what any of them are from or about.

628vimw.jpg

Heres mine, im trying to be orignal

Last edited:
Wiired said:
If there's something I hate, it's anime :]
I'm gonna do something like Brock for Pokemon :cool: only people I've heard of, he'll count right?
whats your alls problem with anime, anime is easy, theres like a billion great renders for anime, and the mix with any back ground

you all are crazy :crazy:

Cknapp151 said:
whats your alls problem with anime, anime is easy, theres like a billion great renders for anime, and the mix with any back ground

you all are crazy :crazy:
I never said I hated the topic sig-wise, just don't like watching Anime. simple.

Back