splinter cell 4 (shooting out lights)

Wii_would_like_to_play

Got Wii December 24th.
Dec 25, 2006
Is anyone else upset that you cant shoot out the lights, like in the first one. The Original SC is the only other one I have played... i tried one level of the 2nd SC and it sucked!! One of my favorite things about the first game was shooting out the lights and creeping around in the dark. You cant shoot out lights in Splinter Cell Double Agent. WTF?!! that sux! what (WHEN) game did they remove that feature?? is this the first??

what mode are you playing, multi or solo? cuz in multi you dont shoot you deactivate by looking at them and hacking and in solo you can shooot out most lights but there are some that you cant

I have had no luck, all the lights i have tried to shoot out do not respond to my continuous firing of rounds.:frown2:

it only works on the lights which don't have bars across them

P.S What level u on? (out of interest)

Shooting from the hip...

I'm assuming this thread is referriing to Splinter Cell Double Agent for the Wii. I just started playing this as it took me a bit of time to get used to the controls. I would rate the game as an okay 6/10 at the moment.

One question I can't seem to figure out. When you take out your weapon and the aiming reticle appears is there a way to switch mode to fire the weapon without the aiming reticle. Like shooting from the hip. The problem is that when the reticle appears your movement in the game is very limited. This means I need to put the weapon away to do an serious movement and take it out again when engaging the enemy. Seems strange, every FPS game i've played on the PC had both modes; aiming with a cross hair and less accurate shooting from the hip.

Ok.. I have been able to shoot out a couple small light BULBS, but none of the big lights, or the ones that would really give me a lot of cover. You should be able to shoot out ALL lights. I started the game on XMAS on normal, and I am on the money train level. I'm sure you all are alot farther on your games, or playing them on expert or whatever. Im not like that... I dont play games to get thru and beat them as quick as i can, i take my time to take it all in and enjoy the game. And the reason i am playing on normal is that I am not a GREAT EXPERT GAMER, I play for fun. I haven't played splinter cell in a couple years, let alone on a new system with crazy motion sensor controls ( i had a hard time getting used to the pointing the wiimote to look around)..So I am a little rusty. After I shake the cobwebs off, I will probably up the difficulty level.

Back