Squeal on cheaters!!!

Matty7787

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2011
Fredonia, NY
Myself (NERF HERDER) and THRILLHOUSE were playing conflict and notice GEEEEZ was level 33 with a level 50 gun, so i decided to start this forum. I recommend quitting the game once you notice a cheater amongst your ranks. it ruins the game for everyone. PLEASE CALL THEM OUT ON IT!!!!

Joki bond had proxi mines at 19. this is retarded. anyone who has to cheat to play isn't worth my time. i still dominated him. anyone looking to start a group w/o cheaters pm me

Yeah they change their names, so i just look at overall performance, if you're 56 with an hour of play time, i wont play with you. looking to start a group, i usually play 2-3 hours a night. FC-338606792174

I accepted [NS] FAIL! as a friend, then watched him throw a proxy mine at level 19. needless to say you lost your friend rights, and should stop posting on this site, it is for serious players who don't need to cheat to win. P.S. I was higher than you both times we played cheater!:sick:

You. Sir deserve a giant FAIL!

1.they were timed mines
2.I recieved them when I hit level
3.I only recieve 2 per a spawn

Not. A cheater I don't need to cheat
Your way to in to this game Bro

DrW. Level 17, threw proxy mines. The best part is that he was on my team and whenever he threw them you could hear "Laying down a proximity mine!" come from his character if you were nearby. And he still sucked.

What gun a player has doesn't tell you much cause anyone can pick up what you dropped. Anyone who cheats to get better gear doesn't have the experience to handle it anyway. Usually watch them throw a grenade and it bounces off the wall and blows them up.

You. Sir deserve a giant FAIL!

1.they were timed mines
2.I recieved them when I hit level
3.I only recieve 2 per a spawn

Not. A cheater I don't need to cheat
Your way to in to this game Bro
Yes you are man. Don't lie about it at least. The best thing you could have done is just not post a single thing on this thread. I watched you throw about 20 proxy mines at once, just sickening.

When a host is cheating everyone has unlimited grenades while playing heros I became the hero and had proximity mines and since I had them best believe I used the **** outta them however I myself does not have homebrew I don't understand why most of you get mad I think playing against a Cheater only makes you better cause then you start to expect the worse and your always prepared

Back