SSBB Paladins of WiFi recruiting center

NoxLamina

The Town Drunk
Sep 29, 2012
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I and a few friends have decided to start a group for online ssbb play. This group's intentions are to defend taunt parties, while taunt parties don't really need defending, this is designed to aid both party crashers and party goers, in an attempt to make online play more enjoyable for all.

To explain as simply as I can, we defend taunt parties in basic brawl, however we expect the partiers to stay out of the way, as this will give the "party crasher" a (relatively) equal fight, instead of being swarmed under. While this isn't a perfect system yet, it's better than what's in place. (3 vs 1, gee I wonder who'll win!) The point of forming the group, is to spread word, and to of course allow meeting with fellow members.

The general criteria for potential members:

Willing to stick your neck out for the taunt party goers,

You should try to retain some form of respect,

Originally I was going to restrict this to sword wielding characters, but I'm open minded about character choice,

When in basic brawl please where your gold or white color of one is available.

That about sums up our expectation and purpose. On another note, we may need some form of internal recognition, a way of identifying each other online in battle, If you could share your thoughts on a sign language that would be wonderful. And finally while we except people of all skill levels, and maybe even assist in training those who use the same character, please try not to nub it up too much.

:wink5: And sorry for the long intro, I'm a long winded writer.

If you've actually read that monster here, this is for those interested in joining,
http://www.wiichat.com/forum/groups/paladins-wifi.html now have a nice day!

Could enforce a unified taunt slot for all of us to have so we can ID eachothere, if 1 person puts it up rest needs to, to show whos us and whos fakes.

We are still recruiting, and once we get enough members, we will be performing a crusade in Basic Brawl. Click the link for more info.

lol on basic brawl i stay on kirby or yoshi using taunt 2 (Aaaahaaa,Yoshi Yoshi) xD

Whoa, sorry but DON'T EVER AND I MEAN EVER SAY I QUIT!!!!!! I did not quit i retired, I still respect the group with all that it has helped me with but I have nothing more to gain from it so watch what your say Trago.....

If you didn't quit then you would've stayed in the group, no matter how inactive you are.

I have members that never posted but are still here.

Back