Starting Roster Officially Revealed

Chewy

Shmunior Member
Mar 29, 2007
Ohio
Wii Online Code
4482-2919-0549-8845
http://www.brawlcentral.com/

No surprises really, just the characters on the dojo minus Snake and Sonic. There is also a lot of info on those characters listed.

Such as:
Dedede's side smash is the strongest move out of starters
PT's pokemon get fatigued after a couple of minutes
Wario's bite can swallow and destroy items, but it damages him 6%

now we just have to figure out which characters can be unlocked >.<

now we know snake and sonic have to be unlocked...but there could be many more.

Thanks for the info.

I just wish we didn't have to unlock Sonic and Snake, I thought they would be starters as well. Still looks good though, can't wait!!

Chewy said:
http://www.brawlcentral.com/

No surprises really, just the characters on the dojo minus Snake and Sonic. There is also a lot of info on those characters listed.

Such as:
Dedede's side smash is the strongest move out of starters
PT's pokemon get fatigued after a couple of minutes
Wario's bite can swallow and destroy items, but it damages him 6%
i didnt check the site. does dedede's f smash have similar knockback to bowser's from melee?

hmmm... that looks like it could be true, but I'm still a little sceptical

bilzar said:
you dont have to be sceptical man. its pretty much just copied from the dojo web site...if you dont know the dojo is the official brawl site from the creator of the game where he officially releases stuf to the public...characters, stages, game modes, final smashes, etc

spiff-ssbb said:
you dont have to be sceptical man. its pretty much just copied from the dojo web site...if you dont know the dojo is the official brawl site from the creator of the game where he officially releases stuf to the public...characters, stages, game modes, final smashes, etc

Yes I know...:wtf:

I'm saying I'm a little skeptical of the starting roster...

bilzar said:

It was taken from the Famitsu magazine, this isn't just some leaked starting roster.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?:yikes: If all of them are starters, who's there left to unlock except snake + sonic? And what's all of this about lucario? I feel stupid.....

SkullKid said:
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?:yikes: If all of them are starters, who's there left to unlock except snake + sonic? And what's all of this about lucario? I feel stupid.....

There should be plenty left to unlock, sakurai said we would be surprised at the amount of content the game has.

And as for the talk of Lucario, he has been accidentally confirmed(along with Ness and Jigglypuff) by Nintendo in one of their videos about the stickers. There should be more info on it on www.brawlcentral.com

let's hope he's right. But, yeah, this whole lucario thing actually seems to fit in with brawl quite nicely.:yesnod:

Back