Stop changeing bloody threds into a religon thing

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Because my last thread was locked because of this it started out as a anti animal cruelty thread (that was its intention) then some one (not saying names) said and I quote
somebody said:
But you agree with killing all Muslims? Somehow, that doesn't seem right......:rolleyes:
and the whole thread went downhill even with my attempts to get it under control (I did not say the m word) personally I think that statement is wrong (even thow I dont like being round them (I dont like being round people full stop)but I dont go outa my way to be near them)

So from now one lets stop bringing them up in threads so we can have some normal fun talking about random stuff (like owls, spoons, books (we can but hope) and TV).

Agreed.

Last edited:
MetroidZ said:
why do they call everyone muslim, not iraqi or afgan. then all this bullshit starts to happen.

Muslims are followers of the religion of Islam, like a Christian follows Christianity. Iraqi and Afghan are just adjectives which describe someone from Iraq and Afghanistan. Refering to their nationality instead of religion wouldn't change anything, there'd still be racism.

ar god this has happened to it a again it is an anti religon related threads but now it is changing as soon as the mention of the religion we all get in an argument

Personally, I post on here for the Wii. No matter who you are other than that, I'll gladly be polite and pleasant to anyone, because we all have one common interest - the Wii.

Everything else is not important. If this site had a politcal area, then I'd debate, but it doesn't because it's purely about the thing that brings us here.

For what it's worth, I'll gladly forget all the negative sentiment, and hope that it doesn't come up in conversation again.

P.S. Good to have you back DarkPrinny.

Napalmbrain said:
Muslims are followers of the religion of Islam, like a Christian follows Christianity. Iraqi and Afghan are just adjectives which describe someone from Iraq and Afghanistan. Refering to their nationality instead of religion wouldn't change anything, there'd still be racism.
it was a rhetorical question. its not like we call everyone in USA christian because not everyone there is. we just say american, same for other developed countries. LEDC always go by religions which just starts all this confusion. :crazy: :crazy:

Squall said:
Personally, I post on here for the Wii. No matter who you are other than that, I'll gladly be polite and pleasant to anyone, because we all have one common interest - the Wii.

Everything else is not important. If this site had a politcal area, then I'd debate, but it doesn't because it's purely about the thing that brings us here.

For what it's worth, I'll gladly forget all the negative sentiment, and hope that it doesn't come up in conversation again.

P.S. Good to have you back DarkPrinny.
wolf said:
How about we just forget all about this, then every1s happy.

That what im geting at

Last edited:
Look, from now on, lets make it rule that no one mentions the word "relgion" or "muslim" or "christianity" and any other relgion. Dont u people realise? We should be replacing these words with "wii", that is how we are united.

If you all dont my attack badgers will find you all and make you play ET (on the 2600) followed by superman 64
then do that eye thing from clockwork orange and make you watch DOA and Mario (the film) and street fighter

Darkprinny said:
If you all dont my attack badgers will find you all and make you play ET (on the 2600) followed by superman 64
then do that eye thing from clockwork orange and make you watch DOA and Mario (the film) and street fighter
You can do that? Boy, the inspectors were wrong, the WMD's are being held by DarkPrinny!

Keep those badgers away from me!

Darkprinny said:

Surely no crime could be that bad! :eek:

I guess you're right though, these race and religion debates never go anywhere so why bother?

wolf231 said:
What are WMD's ??

Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Narr badgers are my underlings
if I was pissed id use

Chiyo-chan she will destroy you with her cuteness

Back