Strategy- whats your style?

newgamer

WiiChat Member
Dec 11, 2010
nunya
So I just wanted to hear from you guys/gals,

Whats the method of play that fits you best?
------------------------------------------------------
For me, it depends on the level.
Outpost-sniper custom loadout
Jungle-sniper
facility-terralite w/reflex sight-sprinting constantly
sewer- havent played enough to have a good strategy
nightclub- run around mad until i reach the green lit area then try to defend it
industrial-sniper/terralite
Station-sniper
Docks-Sniper but with little success, terralite with little success also.

I dont use the shotguns much, the sigmus with relfex works well in facility, I never use pistols. I love to use smoke grenades on the jungle level when everyone is sniping.

Overall I am feeling really confident with sniping, even though I feel like a pansie most of the time. A win is a win though and Ill take them however I can get them. Let me know what you guys think. thanks

Me, I always do it military style. I carry one bigger weapon and a sidearm (pistol). Usually, no matter where I go I like the Terralite as my main weapon with the P99 or the Hawksman M5A as my sidearm. The Sigmus 9 works as a good main arm too.

Strategy

Outpost: close quarters custom loadout in and out of buildings.
Archives: camp and destroy from upstairs room with trunks using slauger-II
Docks: back room below sniper room overlooking courtyard guarding doorway with slauger-II.
Memorial: snipe from top of bunker
Jungle: slauger-II sneaking up on snipers
Sewer: can't see a bloody thing.
Facility: run laps in hallway with shotgun

Outpost: close quarters custom loadout in and out of buildings.
Archives: camp and destroy from upstairs room with trunks using slauger-II
Docks: back room below sniper room overlooking courtyard guarding doorway with slauger-II.
Memorial: snipe from top of bunker
Jungle: slauger-II sneaking up on snipers
Sewer: can't see a bloody thing.
Facility: run laps in hallway with shotgun

CQB at the Outpost? However, I completely agree about the sewer. I have no style or strategy there. Just hope not to die.

Just wait till you two unlock the thermal scope beautiful when in the dark remember with the thermal scope everything comes to the light.

sewer

Changed the settings on my tv, increased the brightness. Now I can see everything in the sewer, and it has become one of my favorite boards to play.

Facility becomes was cooler also....so try adjusting your brightness on your set.

Any open stages - Sniping is your friend, just don't stay for too long, even if you're silenced. Someone on the stage (like me) will know all the snipe spots and find you after not too long. So snipe a few, then run to the next spot while machinegunning everyone else you find along the way.

Other smaller stages it's time for the Terralite. The longer you stop running, the better your chance of taking a bullet from outta nowhere. That's how I got my Marathon Man award 318 times now!

the best part of any level is finding a new challenge....like standing high above on the metal catwalk in the Outpost and using the Loudest sniper and just daring people to show their face. Hilarious!

I move & melee... about 1 in 4 kills are melee'd. I always sprint so you never see me coming.

most of the time I usually rock the Sigmus 9 or a shotgun. But I'm very handy with grenades.

there are a few sniper spots on every level that are nearly undetectable. especially based on character uniform. Nothing worse than playing industrial and having on the white snow camo and your idiot team wants to stay in the dark areas where they glow......

I move & melee... about 1 in 4 kills are melee'd. I always sprint so you never see me coming.

most of the time I usually rock the Sigmus 9 or a shotgun. But I'm very handy with grenades.

As simple as it is, that strategy can be very effective. I've tried doing that, but I end up missing the melee and looking like a dumbass. Its really hard to play against people with your play style who are good at what they do. My only hope is to catch you running around a corner and gun you down before you can line up a shotgun shot.

I play with assault rifles. I try to find a good spot, peer off into the distance and catch someone. But I excel in medium distance encounters.

As simple as it is, that strategy can be very effective. I've tried doing that, but I end up missing the melee and looking like a dumbass. Its really hard to play against people with your play style who are good at what they do. My only hope is to catch you running around a corner and gun you down before you can line up a shotgun shot.

I play with assault rifles. I try to find a good spot, peer off into the distance and catch someone. But I excel in medium distance encounters.

Honestly though I tend to use the Sigmus 9 more than shotguns.. so if I can't catch you off guard by running up to you and throwing a melee (I rarely ever miss..) then I typically just reflex sight them and pop a headshot. Works well in levels like Facility where there are long stretch hallways combined with close-quarter combat. Running down the halls BAM! melee... running, BAM! melee.. reach the long hall, pause, reflex sight, POP! headshot.. continue running..

I'm 99% sure I've played against you. And I hated it. When I saw your name I kept thinking "melee". Now I know why.

I hate melee, partly because everytime I get close enough to another player to do it, my remote screws up and I get the circle with slash through it on the screen. (Any ideas on this??)

Last edited:
Back