Stuck in RE 4

dogayonv

WiiChat Member
Apr 19, 2007
FLA
Wii Online Code
6791-2451-5102-9015
Can someone help me, Im playing RE 4 and i am on chapter 4 something Im at a stage where you have to restore power to an elevator and theres some tall skinny monster black bony body with a white head has a tail like the aliens in aliens movies. Can someone tell me how to beat him?

buy a rocket launcher, freeze him with a red canister in the room you're trapped in, and blow him up

alternatively, dodge his attacks for 4 minutes and the elevator will lift you,
however you won't get a jewel he leaves; the jewel goes with the crown treasure and will increase its value.

buy the RL; when you get near the red canister, it will say 'Knock Over'

Yes do that ^^

Also to help out when you are in the other room with the door that stays locked for a bit, run around the fence thingy till it opens.

I got stuck here as well and bought a rocket launcher, well had one already :)

Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone :) its a great game we pretty much been playing it non stop for 2 days now lol

Man I wish someone would have a game just like that but ONLINE massive online game. Where people can work together ect. That game is so fun.

Last edited:
Ah dang! I got past him, Now Im fighting the little circus midget of a guy the 20 yr old white haired midget guy. (final fight?) hes in the top of the tower and I cant seem to kill him. I been shooting him in the tentacle with the eye on it. Is there anything else I need to do? I run out of bullets before he does am I missing something? whats the trick?

dogayonv said:
Ah dang! I got past him, Now Im fighting the little circus midget of a guy the 20 yr old white haired midget guy. (final fight?) hes in the top of the tower and I cant seem to kill him. I been shooting him in the tentacle with the eye on it. Is there anything else I need to do? I run out of bullets before he does am I missing something? whats the trick?

Shoot the eye until it opens the section with the little guy in it, then shoot him as much as possible. Do this repeatedly. If you drop down to the lower level, there will be spider things that you can kill fairly easily. They give you ammo when they die so you can resupply your ammo relatively safely down there.

And he's not the final fight, you've got a ways to go still.

Thanks, I got him killed now Im on the island rescued the girl and now Im at the part where im in back of the truck and people are running to get on and kill us. LOL and thanks for the help everyone

I played through the whole game and never bought or used a rocket launcher.

knock over the tank to freeze him and shoot him with magnum then run to the next tank and repeat

RE4 is awsome, ive already played 8 rounds and ive owned it for only 3 months, i finally was able to buy an infinite launcher

on my first round i just tipped over the nitrogeon tanks and ran untill the elevator came, then on my later rounds i just lit him up with my tommy gun and blew him away with my infinate rpg.

it IS possible to kill Verdugo with shotgun/Striker blasts.
Once, i used up all of the nitro tanks and i thought my Striker wouldnt be able to kill him, but i kept shooting him with the Striker and eventually his exoskeleton cracked.
On my riotgun handicap run, i was able to shatter him while frozen using the very last nitro tank.
hitting him while he's frozen will just triple your attack damage. and he has 900 hit points.

Back