Stupidest thing you or your friends have ever done.

mr_resi

AKA:Skarecrow
Dec 27, 2006
Stuck in the Magical Soda Machine
Wii Online Code
1491-5330-6997-9229
For me it would be yesterday on clffton hill. Personally im straight edge but most of my friends are druggies, get this: Our teachers werent even 30 meters away from us and my friends were shopping for bongs and jammican herb. IDIOTS! Lol we got kiked out of one store cuz friend tried to take a picture of this giant bong we found.

i know i said i won't post in the lounge but this is too good to pass up

it was yesterday. i was on the phone with tonyen4gine (wiichat member and fellow MOS) and i was downstairs on the computer typing. chuchu was staring at me so i leaned back and went to pick him up.

all of a sudden, i fell back and grabbed the desk to prevent me from being a spaz. well it didn't work and i fell down taking my boyfriends dads desk and computer with me.

it was the funniest moment ever because it truly glorifies how spaztic i am :sick:

ETA- MOS Member Of Service

the stupedest thing that i have ever done was trying to jump off of the roof but chickining out and relising that i had just closed the window that only opens from the inside! and to top it off if i caled for help people might of thought that i was suicidle! lol good times... good times. :wtf:

There aint enough space on the internet for the stupid things I and my friends have done...
Once when I was a kid I locked my front door and posted the keys back through the letterbox?! F8ck knows why I did that - but my mum was not amused at all... Had to get someone to break into my house to get them (that was the first truly dumb thing I remember doing).

The latest is that 2 of my friends and I were drinking on a sat night - and we decided to go to the garage for a smoke. Anyhow one of my friends found my horse-riding helmet. So we thought it would be funny for him to wear it and we would kick him in the head (seemed good idea when drunk)?
From there on we proceeded to beat him up with a brush, a pitchfork, a garden rake and bamboo... The things you get up to after 12 cans of cider and a bottle of red wine.. :crazy: (I've got the vid somewhere - I will upload it)

Well,
this is the stupidest thing I've done since stupid came to Stupid Town.

Nova, Vile, Raith and I were outside in my yard (can't exactly remember what we were doing). At the time, we had hotwire around the garden in attempt to keep the deer away.
Out of nowhere, Vile bets the he would last the longest holding onto the hotwire.
Well
we didn't have anything better to do.
It was Vile, Nova, and I... Raith didn't want to do it, so we had him turn it on. I think I was the only one to experience it before, besides Nova (he owns horses).
I went first... I grabbed onto the hotwire and then,
I lasted 2 seconds though.
Nova lasted about 3 seconds... and Vile about 1.

It burns more than anything, and we all had red marks on our hands.
But at least we weren't bored for those 10 seconds.

Hotwire? How many volts is that? I bet my Mom would like that for her rasberry bushes behind my house....on to the story.

My friend locked my keys in my Pathfinder while it was running...and we could'nt get in...anywhere. This thing was impenetrable, I couldn't use a wire close hanger becuase it wouldn't work. The police and campus police wouldn't come help us becuase they got sued the previous year by some dumbass. So we decided to take a hammer to my quarter window becuase it was the smallest and seemed to be the cheapest. It wouldn't break at all. We finally ended up breaking it by prying a prybar under it and shattering the plastic-type glass.

So...finally got into my vehicle, kind of pissed at my friend..we head off home. When I got home I called a used parts store, and found it that it would have been $80 cheaper to bust any other window but the windshield. I was angry

sherwood3570 said:
Hotwire? How many volts is that? I bet my Mom would like that for her rasberry bushes behind my house....on to the story.

Not sure
but it keeps horses in check.

Got a nightshift job at Coles in Deli...

I'd say probably the most stupid thing I've done with friends is..well I dont to stupid things. Were to lame... but I have got my friend dressed up in a bunny costume and made him run around in public saying I needed it for my movie...(photo in stickied photo album thingy)

Oh boy well in highschool we got turned on to a little sport known as Burritoing. We used to go to taco bell and by 20 burritos for 20 dollars then we would proceed to drive around Ft. Lauderdale terrorizing people with hot bean and cheese all over their face. Highlights: my friend nailed a santa clause around xmas time, a jogger with his shirt off right across his back, um an old guy with a neckbrace lmao so messed up. Other then that we also did alot of egging mainly teachers and principles homes. Other thing we use to go the driving range and aim at the houses that were of to the side until the cops showed up lol thank god for being minors. Drinking vodka out of water bottles in class and worse drinking vodka in chapel every tuesday. Taking ungoldy amounts of drugs and going to class, going to class on acid, shrooms, robotrips :scared: Smoking before a Breast Cancer walk, lmao old people with walkers were speeding by us i think we managed to do 3 laps around the track in 2 hours... Ya be smart dont be a retard and do what we did. Lawn jobs o boy what a dumb idea my friend was driving his ford explorer and he decided to mess up someones lawn we went on the lawn lost control flipped 3 times and landed upside down noone was wearing a seatbelt and thank god no one got hurt, the car landed 2 feet away from a tree that wouldve crushed us in half, after busting out the windows and getting out the car proceeded to catch on fire at which point we ran like hell. Luckly there were some lawn workers nearby that came to our assitance with a hose. Lets see what else... Working at abercrombie and walking out at night with garbage bags full of clothes ( i chose to not be involved) but ya the managers were even in on it. Im sure i will think of much more idiotic things later on...

1 Corinthians 13:11:
11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

My friend's stupidest thing he has ever done was: He tied his leg to my dog, Buddy's, leash and threw Buddy's ball.....Now, when somebody throws his ball, nothin' will stop him from getting it....So after the ball was air-born, Buddy dragged my friend across the yard....It left a mark, too.

I'll say mine later.....

hmmm... nothing too darastic but one time me and three other friends were walking home from school and we found a pair of shoes. So of course, we tried to throw them on a power line bye another friends house. Then another kid came along and helped us do it. Well it turns out that after we all tried desperaly to throw them up on the power line the kid who came along did it his first try.:mad5: So we all celebrated, and the other kid left, and it was a moment to being proud.... untill a cop came along.:scared: So he questioned my friend and he just said that the kid who came along did everything. ( which he technicly did because he threw the shoes up there) so then he drove off and we all ran home, aw man i was so scared even know now i know that it wasn't even that bad of a thing what we did. But to this day when i walk to school i see the shoes up on the power line and i just smile.( hows that for a cheesy ending?)

Back