Subspace Backstory

samXcor3

the best kid!
Oct 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
3732-3369-2853-4491
This is the thing I was talking about from nintendo.com when you search brawl and just look at the game's page.

Nintendo.com said:
Welcome to a brawl for the ages, where anything can happen, anyone can show up and all bets are off.

In multiplayer games, characters from all Nintendo universes meet up in Nintendo locales to duke it out. In the solo mode called "The Subspace Emissary," the world of Smash Bros. is invaded by an entity called the Ancient Minister and his army of creatures, called "The Primid." Normally, characters come alive in the world of Smash Bros. to do battle, then turn back into trophies when defeated. However, the Ancient Minister starts turning characters into trophies to harness their power, then detonates bombs that suck pieces of the world back into his realm of Subspace. Eventually, all the characters must work together to defeat the invading creatures from Subspace - this is accomplished by playing through side-scrolling levels.

Harness their power? what?? anyone else confused?

No, we pay attention.

The only good piece of information is that it seems like that denies a good v bad storyline. Perhaps the Nintendo 'baddies' will be fighting alongside the faces to fight off the primid?

or the baddies fight with the primid bc they think theyll get immortality or something, but the primid really has something else in store for them.

Or its one of those games where the storyline is too ridicolous to care about but the gameplay itself is fun.
like Dirge of Cerberus.

"Primid" want the power, Nintendo "baddies" want the power and the Nintendo "Goodies" want to stop all of this but they need the help of the Nintendo "baddies" now i can't put simplier than that

Too bad this disproves the separate story lines for good/bad guys.

And I would guess that the bad guys are working with the good guys so they don't get turned into statues and sucked into Subspace.
Takeela22 said:
"Primid" want the power, Nintendo "baddies" want the power and the Nintendo "Goodies" want to stop all of this but they need the help of the Nintendo "baddies" now i can't put simplier than that
Actually, we haven't been told the storyline. Unless, of course, you have direct connections with Sakurai. Could you give him a cookie for me?

Back