Super Mario Bros. beaten?

STEVEfromLA

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2006
How many of you guys have beaten Super Mario Bros. on the wii?

I have beat the game, but I can't get the game to reset to normal. When I reset the game turn the console off and come back to it, the first level has the goombas replaced with the black beatles for the more challenging version.

Any way to make it go back to normal?

I deleted it back in the 80's but not recently. I am going to give it a shot.

I beat it when I was like 3 back in '93 yeah I'm young.
But I wouldn't want to redownload it just to get the original version it's waste of 5 bucks.

Try pressing reset on your Wii console while you're in the game. I don't think there's any way for you to completely restart the game from the Wii-mote, but hopefully this will work. Let us know if you figure it out.

I haven't beat it yet either, I just keep trying to speed run it, and always fail at world 8.

wtf.....some guy is asking for help then it turned into wether u beat the game or not....stay with the question.....

som1 said:
wtf.....some guy is asking for help then it turned into wether u beat the game or not....stay with the question.....

STEVEfromLA said:
How many of you guys have beaten Super Mario Bros. on the wii?

im staying with the question

jessetheinferno said:
after the 2 warp zones, world 8 is a cakewalk to get to

Ive used the warp zones, but I dont have as many lives, so I'll only maybe get to 8-2 instead :(

On another note, does the -1 world work on the Wii? I've spent hours trying to get it, but no luck :(

And watching some videos of people playing, on world 4-2 where you get the vine to climb up for the warp zones, some people take a warp pipe and still end up in the warp zone place, how does this work?

Back