Super Mario Galaxy- best Nintendo game?

ChristmasWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
This has to go down as one of the greatest games ever made. The story is alright, but the game is just amazing. I am having a blast with it (55 stars). I think it might go down as these top 5 games (no order): Ocarina of Time, Galaxy, Link to the Past, Super Mario Brothers 3, and Super Mario Brothers.

Anyone else absolutely loving this game?

Yes, it's been established 483497283497354395284932749058435439434 times that SMG is teh sex =)

Hi!

{Axtlár} said:
Yeah, I haven't gotten it yet
You need to hook yourself up. Go run to Best Buy.
Get me something to eat on your way back, plz & thx

In the top 5 best games ever made? Erm. No. :/ In the top 25 perhaps? Yes.

Celeste said:
You need to hook yourself up. Go run to Best Buy.
Get me something to eat on your way back, plz & thx

Yeah I will, considering the nearest Best Buy just makes it farther for me to get to Canada. what do you want me get you?

oh and I spent my money on Soulcalibur Legends instead of this.
oh and I think the first Super Mario Bros, the third and World are better than this; doesn't make it a bad game at all still

i think ocarina of time and mario 64 were slightly better. oh and army men too (not kidding).

u like my avatar?

The Doors is the best band in the world..was...so yeah
and you are right Mario 64 was teh GOD of Mario games

man i love riders on the storm. lets discuss the meaning of the song

ps long time no see axtlar.:lol:

Woooooo, Riders on the storm!!! (TA-dee ta-dee) into this house we're born, into this world where born...

yeah man, I missed ya.

edit:
oh yeah Mario Galaxy is the best!!!

well people at the ign dont think so. check this list of igns top 100 games of alll time. number 1 is.........(hint: not ocarina of time but one of the nintendo games)

http://top100.ign.com/2007/ign_top_game_1.html

girl u gotta love your man, like a dog without a bone , an actor out alone..... riders on the storm...

Its one of the best games I have played for sure, but not the best Nintendo game ever.
Ocarina still has my vote.

Back