super mario galaxy boss

I beat all the bosses my first try.

Only time I had to do one over was when there was a daredevil comet and you have 1 life. Which in that case, was the bouldergeist. Probably the most fun I had all game.

Bolder guy was the hardest and the first boss that petty thing with a tail was the easiest

The boulder boss on the comet mode was hard. It was the length of the battle that made it hard not to get hit at least once.

hardest star for me was also bouldergeist on daredevil. ugh took me like an hour and a half.

i have 111 just need 9 purple coin missions.

Boulder dude w/ death star xD The only decent challenge in the game.

true that boulderdude lol i wish that they would off added difficulty settings on the game, atleast we have the coin challanges
@Leve how you been man long time no see

So far I'd have to say the Bouldergeist when its in daredevil mode. (1 hp)
That was hard.

Wow i just read up several scrolls and nearly everyone else thinks the same as me. =P

The hardest was the goomba! It was soooooo hard i still cant kill a goomba because its hard to jump on there heads and i cant:mad5:

I think the only time it was hard was when I didn't know what to do. In that case the first bowser battle was hard because I couldn't figure out what to do, but then I realized I was dumb because it was obvious that I had to spin.

Bowser in the Dark Matter plant was pretty hard, a real step-up from SM64's Bowser, those were laughable.

The last Bowser was a pain in the ass as well, took me forever to beat him, but I'm a real masochist when it comes to games these days.

Last edited:
Back