super mario galaxy purple coins

Nights

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2008
some of these purple coins levels are hard because you have to collect 100 in 1 minute does anybody have any help they could give me it would really help [cause i need it]

Nights said:
some of these purple coins levels are hard because you have to collect 100 in 1 minute does anybody have any help they could give me it would really help [cause i need it]

Keep trying until you can do it

cool!!! i have just got all 120 stars and then rescued princess peach!!

then luigi came out and said welcome to "Super Luigi Galaxy".....and then i can choose a player when the game starts....

i can help you.....i know it's very hard....i can give tips for each level!!

you can ask me fot help!! ;)

thanks!!!!! i will do you know how to get past the purple coins level at the haunted place fast? i don't even get half of them in time help plz

You need to walk on the floating boards, make sure you move in each direction and wait for them to appear to walk on them. I would get the ones on the outside first, then get the ones in the middle.

the one what like pinball table, in a way was the hardest for me, in the whole game, then luigis coins,
but luigis coins was only hard bescause for like 3 deaths i didnt realise there was more than 100 Coins so i was thinking way to into that level trying to do it strategically when that didnt make a difference
lol.

game way way to easy for me so i was highly dissapointed

How do you even do the purple coin levels? I'm sittin around 48ish stars and haven't seen a single purple coin level.

you have to beat bowser first then you unlock the purple comet

mgbl3 said:
How do you even do the purple coin levels? I'm sittin around 48ish stars and haven't seen a single purple coin level.

I think you need to get 60 stars and beat Bowser for the first time.
Then purple comets will orbit the planets that you visited before.
I kinda forget, but I think thats how it works.

Yeah some of them have more than 100 coins so you don't need all of them. The Luigi one, the Garden Maze one and the Ghostly Galaxy one are all like that I think.

I did the same as daviduk200, I thought there was exactly 100 coins on the Luigi level and therefore, as soon as I missed a coin, I'd just commit suicide. Oops!

i just think some of them are hard and thats that

space junk galaxy - purple coins

Ok! I have seen it done on you tube but I'm not crazy enough to jump out into the open and hope for a landing pad. Has anyone ever figured out a map of the way the pieces form when you get near them??

Back