Super Mario Galaxy Soundtrack

Wiily Good

WiiChat Member
Oct 28, 2006
Australia
Using YouTube and AoA Audio Extractor I have, in mp3 form the majority of songs from Super Mario Galaxy. If anyone is interested in them, can you please give me instructions on how and where to upload a .zip file somewhere where you can download it.

Please reply if you are interested.

lol theres a complete zip file somewhere on the net.

Sorry dude! somebody beat you to it

cyberzomby said:
lol theres a complete zip file somewhere on the net.

Sorry dude! somebody beat you to it

I knew someone had to have done it, I just couldn't find it so I was forced to extract my own.

well last tuesday all it took to find it was 2 clicks in google using the word: Super mario galaxy soundtrack.

But hey Im not saying your dumb or anything. Its good that you did this and that you are trying to put it on the net for us

Done what? All I see are websites that demand money, or registry for access.

Yeah, same with me. I see the official soundtrack is coming out in January 2008, I wonder how much they'll charge for that.

Does anyone have a suggestion for how/where I can upload the SMG soundtrack and the one SPM track that AtomicB requested.

Theres a torrent titled Super_Mario_Galaxy_Original_Soundtrack (torrentspy) with 40 tracks and excellent health.

Found it! Here

Beware to people with parents watching, there are some ahh.. inappropriate ads on the link.

hey im looking for Bowser Battle Music. 1 with bowser on feet attacking you and the 1 with him on his back rolling around the planet. Also the very ending fight with Bowser too. The 1 in the Center of Universe. Dose any1 know a link or url for it?

go to this website:
http://www.torrentreactor.net/torrents/1386524/Super-Mario-Galaxy-Original-Soundtrack
you can download the full soundtrack by clicking the "Download Torrent" button

I have scanned this with webroot and there is nothing that can harm your computer in the file. it takes a little while to download if you have a slow connection, but its worth it

(there are more hosts to this file than the one above so it will download faster)

Back