Super paper mario level 7 help needed!

Katieo

WiiChat Member
Oct 31, 2009
England
Can someone please give me some help on how to get passed this level as i have no idea what i need to do? I'm sure i need to help Squirps at the toilet?? but not sure how??

KatieO

which part are u on,cause i dont understand the description, cause i might be able to help u

Thanks for the post, I'm on the part where Squirps needs the toilet but someone else is in there and they need paper? There is also a stone with a lightning bolt above it??? Please help its dricing me insane!

ah ok i can help u, u have to explore the place and find the right house where this guy will give u a weird peice of paper, u might have to buy it, but if u do its cheap, so u take that paper and give it to the person in the toilet and the person in the toilet is a pixel friend(the ones that help u on the way) and so after that u go to place where u saw the light bolt and u use ur new friend to flip the image and a key will appear so u take that key, and if u saw on the way to getting that peice of paper a locked door, u use the key u got and unlock that door, and theres the end of the level just like 10 feet away

Back