super Paper Mario or Mario Party 8

canadawiilover

wiilover
Dec 17, 2006
Mississauga, Ontario
Wii Online Code
4916-9616-8832-9775
Sup. Oky i need help choosing. I need to know how long Super paper Mario takes to beat. And when Mario Party 8 is coming out. Please comment on the game if it's good. I loved Mario Party games but never played Paper. Thanks in advance.

I'm getting Mario Party 8 because the last one I got was Mario Party 2.
And I could just borrow Super Paper Mario from a friend of mine.

well, id say super paper mario. But mario party 8 still isnt out and its not online and they wii already has about a dozen games that center completely mini games. Super paper mario's a really good platformer/rpg.

nic7 said:
well, id say super paper mario. But mario party 8 still isnt out and its not online and they wii already has about a dozen games that center completely mini games. Super paper mario's a really good platformer/rpg.
That's a good point. Maybe it's better to wait for an online Mario Party, since it has to happen eventually.

I'm waiting for Mario Party 8 because the last one I played was the first one and I still play it and think it's fun! :)

Get Mario Party...When you've finished Paper Mario, thats pretty much it, but with Mario Party you can replay it again an again an if its good, it should keep you occupied for a long time..

Back