Super Pario Mario help Chapter 2-1

zap'em up

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2007
im stuck im by the part where there are like 4 doors up on the little ledge things nd i went in all of them and they dont lead to sumwhere else.
help is much appreciated
thx in advance

When you go through the door you can either kill the little creatures or flip there are 4 bricks which you have to blow up, you will find a little blue box jump on it and the other door appears.

History of Mario

The birth
In 1980, Nintendo of America (NOA) released Radar Scope, an arcade game they hoped would kickstart a long reign of success. It flopped, leaving Nintendo stuck with 2,000 unsold Radar Scope units. To stay afloat, NOA desperately needed a smash-hit game—and fast. Hiroshi Yamauchi, the president and CEO of Nintendo Co., Ltd. at the time, asked staff artist Shigeru Miyamoto to design a new game based on his own ideas. The result was a game entitled Donkey Kong, starring "Jumpman," a portly carpenter clad in red and blue. "Jumpman" did not have his name for very long, however. NOA had to prepare the game for American release, which included naming the characters. As the story goes, they were mulling over what to name Jumpman when the landlord, Mario Segale, arrived at the warehouse, demanding the overdue rent payment. When he left, the staff had a new name for Jumpman: "Mario."

For More Information http://thebestter.blogspot.com/

There should be a pipe before you go to the doors. Go down it and I think you use Tippi to find some hidden door or something. Don't really remember, but all I know is that you go down that pipe. You can use the new Pixl, Boomer that you find in there, to help you.

Back