super smash brawl ds yes or no.

A smash game for the road would be really good. So yes.

I can't play handhelds, the screen is too small so I start to get weird spasms...
In other words I wouldn't buy it but I have nothing against it.
It's not going to happen though :(

I've actually been thinking about this. A SSB DS game would rock. I can imagine it being a port of the original, with a few complete newcomers to smash. This is what I think it should look like:
CHARACTERS:
Mario
Bowser
Peach
Link
Kirby
Pikachu
Samus/ZSS
Fox
Krystal
DK
Yoshi
Ice Climbers
SECRET CHARACTERS:
Luigi
Jigglypuff
C. Falcon
Ness
Zant
Ridley (or Dark Samus)
Paper Mario
Sonic
Tails
Mr. Game & Watch

STAGES:
(All stages from N64 Smash Bros. that were starting)+
Icicle Mountain
Princess Peaches' Castle
SECRET STAGES:
Mushroom Kingdom
Angel Island
Tourian
Flat Zone
Battlefield
Final Destination

What do you think?

horrible giga ridley, because i'd rather have a bunch of trophies to try and unlock with a few characters/stages added than a whole buncha characters and stages.

SSB was great for vs mode but if you have no one to play with, you would rather choose Super Mario 64.

No, its not going to happen.

It would need to be made by someone else because Sakurai said he had no interest in making a DS version this time around. I don't see anyone else stepping up to make one either soo..

A DS Smash game would be great, but if they decide to do it, it will be a lot less vast than Melee even with at the most 20 characters and I think that suits it well, they do not need to implement touch control because the DS has plenty of buttons .

i had a dream with me playing a smash bros on the ds this is the 2nd time i have had a brawl related dream

i have a good idea for how ssb for ds should be made giga ridley.

it should be wi-fi and multiplayer,all attacks on buttons,specials on touch screen,and adventure like story mode.

characters:
mario
luigi
peach
samus
wario
link
bowser
c. falcon
fox
falco
pkmon trainer
sonic
shadow
evil samus
pit
olimar
zelda/sheik
dry bones
DK
pikachu
dr. mario
lucario
darkrai
taboo

and the starting stages to from original ssb.and the secret ones to be a few of meelee and brawl.

halo500 said:
i have a good idea for how ssb for ds should be made giga ridley.

it should be wi-fi and multiplayer,all attacks on buttons,specials on touch screen,and adventure like story mode.

characters:
mario
luigi
peach
samus
wario
link
bowser
c. falcon
fox
falco
pkmon trainer
sonic
pit
olimar
zelda/sheik
DK
pikachu
dr. mario
lucario

and the starting stages to from original ssb.and the secret ones to be a few of meelee and brawl.
i took out some characters that shouldn't be in. . .

Back