Super Smash Bros. 3DS Edition

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I am very excited for the first ever-never-before-done-in-my-opion-game-that-I-truly-really-want-for-my-super-special-limited-edition-pickachu-yellow-colored-Nintendo-3DS-that-can-possibly-in-another-opinion-can-and-probably-will-take-the-ultimate-extreme-advantage-of-my-systems-3D-LCD-Screen-in-this-many-years-plus-also-for-this-many-years-to-come-after-unless-Nintendo-makes-a-3D-machine-for-HDTVs-however-not-virtual-helmets-might-take-that-instead-so-who-knows.

The only thing that does not surprise me, but does disappoint, is that it will not come with Cross-platform play with Nintendo Wii U. However; it's not going to stop me. Right now, the 3DS feels like a portable gamecube, so that makes me happy.

Sakurai himself said somethin' along the lines of how cross-platform play for both versions would kind'a be impossible. Data exchange between a console to another with a direct port of the game, and a console to a handheld version which is not a direct port, is drastically different. Or so I would hastily assume.

Back