Super Smash Bros. Brawl Line Madness

X@vier

WiiChat Member
Jan 9, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Wii Online Code
0754-8677-9558-2705
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Line Madness

For those living under rocks, Super Smash Bros. Brawl went on sale today. (Devil May Cry 4, too!) Not all stores in Japan were doing pre-reserves. Know what that means? LINES. In front of the Akihabara Yodobashi Camera, there were a hundred people lined up by 9:00am. The line grew to something like 500 people an hour later. Meanwhile, at the Yodobashi Camera, the first in line got there at midnight. By 6:00am, the line grew to thirty people and mushroomed to 300 people by 9:00am.

rest of story HERE!

seeing that SSBB is so big would u consider lining up out side ur gaming store to get it?

I think i might do it :blush:

~X

I got it reserved, but I'm still going to GameStop very early that day top get it.

I pre-ordered it online so that it'll be delivered to me on March 9th and I won't even have to move.

well a line, what a suprise. now where did i put that shotgun i used on the day of release for the wii?

{Axtlár} said:
I got it reserved, but I'm still going to GameStop very early that day top get it.

If you reserve it at gamestop could you pick it up on midnight of the release, plus I'm hoping it's not too late to reserve.

i have no idea why people didnt preorder it if they wanted it...its about the easiest thing to do in the world. heck, i cant even go into gamestop without them asking me if i want to preorder every game theyr coming out with in the next year! what kind of idiot would camp out in front of a store instead of just preordering it? it literally takes less than a minute to preorder it, it guaruntees you a copy, when it arrives you go in, tell them your name, and they give you the one thats been waiting for you. i would never consider camping out or lining up to get the game on the release date..:scared: :scared:

Unless there are so many preorders they can't fill them all. Then its first come first serve.

But they had better not sell out. They have 2 months to print games.

The L.S said:
Unless there are so many preorders they can't fill them all. Then its first come first serve.

But they had better not sell out. They have 2 months to print games.

if they couldnt fill the preorders there wouldnt be any copies for the people who didnt reserve, yet another reason to reserve. nintendo has to make copies for the people who reserved before the people who are lining up.

Back