Super Smash Bros Brawl + Metroid Prime Galaxy -> this year

Secumfex

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr
Jan 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
6205-5687-4726-5914
Super Smash Bros Brawl + Super Mario Galaxy -> this year

Iwata confirmed that in an interview http://wii.ign.com/articles/784/784065p1.html
However, the number does include some of the big Wii games that are set for release between the end of summer and fall, including Super Mario Galaxy and Smash Bros.

So by that, he also denies the releasedate of Amazon.co.uk which was set to 30th of June which is rather the beginning to mid of summer. Well, we'll see.

Last edited:
woops i messed up with the title ^^ It's Super Mario Galaxy, not Metroid Prime , which obviously isn't called Galaxy but Corruption xD
Silly me

Secumfex said:
woops i messed up with the title ^^ It's Super Mario Galaxy, not Metroid Prime , which obviously isn't called Galaxy but Corruption xD
Silly me

You can edit the title, by clicking in the edit button...

demonflair said:
You can edit the title, by clicking in the edit button...
I could only edit the title of my post, but not the thread's title

i read metroid galaxy? i was like :? :? and then i started thinmking i was seeing things... but awesome news! undoubtedly going to get SSBB and probably Galaxy too

this is great to hear. i think it also confirms mp3 online too. Especially if it doesnt come out in 07.

Btw: According to Hideo Kojima, Super Smash Bros Brawl is nearly done. He recently played SSBB with the Director of SSBB, Masahiro Sakurai, and said that the game feels really fluid and done already.
He said that in the current Kojima Productions Report Podcast.

Secumfex said:
Btw: According to Hideo Kojima, Super Smash Bros Brawl is nearly done. He recently played SSBB with the Director of SSBB, Masahiro Sakurai, and said that the game feels really fluid and done already.
He said that in the current Kojima Productions Report Podcast.

:O :O cool hopefully thats just not an exageration :D yargh, cant spell... but if thats the case I wish it'd just come out in the summer! i heard that galaxy was due in march/may or may way back in December. lol. guess i heard wrong >.<

Good news, but I just want to know an exact release date...

We are seeing more and more news that is not news but we still get excited about it just because it proves we are not just dreaming

Back