super smash bros footbal

kyr

sony hater
Oct 12, 2006
belgium
Wii Online Code
7025-8329-0929-5529
i just thought it would be cool to have a game like that :aureola: cuss mario strikers charged only will have mario charecters in it i thought hey why not make a footbal game with the nintendo all stars :D

That would never actually happen, but a soccer game with all different video game characters would be pretty cool..

i knew it was a good idea XD

Prez said:
That would never actually happen, but a soccer game with all different video game characters would be pretty cool..

Having also been to the future I can say in confidence that this will never happen.....

(sarcasm)

i know it wont happen but it would be cool XD

that would be againts the law of gravity.... that would be cool XD

the american football idea sounds good to me lol. The mario series can be in any genre lol sad to say. Whether or not people think they will rock.

kiraownsurmom said:
super mario cheerleading!lol

mario football would b crazy wit bowser n wario

GET OUT OF MY BUILDING WITH YOUR SUPER MARIO CHEERLEADING LMAO. good one though your a natural comedian lol............ But the football is definitely a good idea though, no doubt. Nintendo will stretch mario as far as they can and take his coins

kiraownsurmom said:
yea..coins he cant buy stuff wit (lol "game testers wanted") wats next?mario accounting,mario goes shopping? football wit diff char would rule more:

mario vs sonic vs megaman

I know i met you in a thread before lmao......... but the mario franchise won't go that far. But they dcould do a mario where it's like free roam. similiar to real life. With gettin a job and thing. all about making money lmao. and making mario a pimp, or a pastor and stuff.. lmao but the football could be a killer though.

Back